Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Study Shows 'Man-Children' Are Destroying Women's Sex Drives

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’ve see this a few times myself, and have heard about it from many females I know as well.

Men that aren’t men, seems to be a pandemic. While this probably does not apply to the majority of our readers I thought I’d post it.

If you can’t wield a hammer, diagnose and repair car minor issues and do minor home repairs or change your own oil you’re part of what’s described.

It also explains why a mature man that has his shiite together can pull much younger women with increasing ease.

Don’t hate the playah hate da game…

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can’t wield a hammer, diagnose and repair car minor issues and do minor home repairs or change your own oil you’re part of what’s described.
It's all a part of the destruction of the family, and the disappearance and devaluing of fathers. A lot of kids being raised without live in fathers now, so no one is making sure our boys are brought up as men. Women (single mothers) don't know anything about being a man, so they can't raise them to be men.

logicallefty

Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having "man children" is necessary to lessen resistance to the NWO/Great Reset. All by design.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's all a part of the destruction of the family, and the disappearance and devaluing of fathers. A lot of kids being raised without live in fathers now, so no one is making sure our boys are brought up as men. Women (single mothers) don't know anything about being a man, so they can't raise them to be men.
Agreed. But even plenty of guys with fathers aren't being taught these skills anymore. It's either because the father himself doesn't know these skills or due to the culture shifting towards "hire a pro to do everything."

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well now that millennials have kids in their 20’s…

Jesus there are 43 year old millennials now…I’m getting old.

Included for your entertainment - and not far off of target, I saw this a often (obviously dramatized for laughs) as a hiring manager before I left the corporate slog:

Agreed. But even plenty of guys with fathers aren't being taught these skills anymore. It's either because the father himself doesn't know these skills or due to the culture shifting towards "hire a pro to do everything."

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Well now that millennials have kids in their 20’s…

Included for your entertainment - and not far off of target, I saw this a lot as a hiring manager before I left the corporate slog:
Yeah, I've watched that video before lol. Even her voice has the stereotypical "vocal fry."

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having "man children" is necessary to lessen resistance to the NWO/Great Reset. All by design.
Exactly.... much easier to control.. violence and death won’t even be needed. They don’t realize they are already a prisoner... play your video games, watch TV... blindly follow a system that’s put in place to keep you enslaved. A nuclear family that we had in the 40’s, and 50’s.. is dangerous. Men will have something to fight for.. today most men have no real future or vision... just chasing the next dopamine fix !

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on the Pew Research definition of Millennials, the oldest Millennials are 41 now. Pew starts the Millennials at 1981. Strass & Howe (generational theorists) started the generation at 1982.

Early Millennials are getting old. I'm an early Millennial and I'm 39.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the day 29-year-old Londoner Lianne moved in with her now-ex boyfriend, six years ago, she remembers crying. (Her name has been changed for privacy, like many others in this piece.) Not, as you might expect, because of excitement or joy. But rather, because it immediately became apparent that she was “going to end up taking on all of [their] life admin”, from that moment on.

Over the year they lived together, this fear became reality. “It hit me he was a man-child when he didn’t know how to use the washing machine or make the bed,” Lianne recalls. And, although he made minor efforts to “improve” at chores, he just “didn’t seem capable of doing so”. He broke her favourite knife, flooded the kitchen, nearly set the flat on fire “multiple times”, and would go missing on three-day benders. “He seemed to feel bad, but justified his ignorance by saying his parents never expected him to do any chores at home,” she says. “Bear in mind, he’d moved out of his parents’ house seven years earlier.”
Oh, poor Lianne, she lived for a year with a man-child, cry me a river :p
This wouldn't have happened at all if Lianne had basic critical thinking skills to vet her dating prospect.

“Our sex drive completely died after six months of living together,” reveals Lianne. “I couldn’t take him seriously anymore and resented my role in our relationship. I felt like his mum.” Although she’s in a much happier, balanced relationship now, Lianne says her man-child experience has influenced her view on having actual children. “I can’t imagine spending two-plus decades picking up after someone who doesn’t appreciate my labour,” she says.
I can't take YOU seriously Lianne because firstly you gave access to your pvssy to what you describe as a total tool. That makes your pvssy worthless and I have serious doubts about your current man. Secondly, the lesson you draw from all this debacle is that you shouldn't have children. Wow, it's obvious your reasoning capabilities haven't improved in the last 6 yrs.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Actually it’s the end of 22’ that makes it 42, therefore I’m off by a year. Doesn’t truly matter unless you’re somehow invested in being or not being one.

Based on the Pew Research definition of Millennials, the oldest Millennials are 41 now. Pew starts the Millennials at 1981. Strass & Howe (generational theorists) started the generation at 1982.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wow, I though you were in your 50s. :eek:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Oh, poor Lianne, she lived for a year with a man-child, cry me a river :p
This wouldn't have happened at all if Lianne had basic critical thinking skills to vet her dating prospect.

I can't take YOU seriously Lianne because firstly you gave access to your pvssy to what you describe as a total tool. That makes your pvssy worthless and I have serious doubts about your current man. Secondly, the lesson you draw from all this debacle is that you shouldn't have children. Wow, it's obvious your reasoning capabilities haven't improved in the last 6 yrs.
Yeah she seems like more of the problem than that dude. She stayed for 6 years!!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of spelling mistakes in the article...but anyway...

Dubbed ‘man-children’, these men can be characterised by a number of child-like traits, including ‘not noticing’ the dishes need washing or bins need emptying and weaponising their own incompetence when they eventually do it; being ungrateful for the emotional and physical care provided by their partner, and general helplessness when it comes to taking care of themselves – and, sometimes, their own kids.

Now, this phenomenon has officially been confirmed by science. A recent study, published in the Archives of Sexual Behaviour journal, found that not only do man-children exist, but they’re actually killing women’s libidos with their ineptitude.
So if these men: washed the dishes, took out the garbage, cooked dinner, made the beds, took the kids to soccer practice, dusted and vacuumed every week, the woman's libido would be high due to their competence?

James Bond: "Pu$$y Galore, I got to go make dinner, then take out the trash."
Pu$$y: "Oh James!"