Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New problems....

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex works nights 12 hour shifts. When she has her week with our kid she sometimes works weekends and the agreement was that i would have our kid. I did NOT have him at all when she works weekends this year!!

I asked her why and she said that she i taking free time from work at weekends when she was suposed to work. That is a lie!
I know that her new guy is babysitting our kid at night AND also babysitting when my ex is sleeping after work. That means that a NEW human is having full responsibility over our child for 20+ hours!

The kid is under investigation now because of the behavior. The kid is not as social with the kids at preschool,dnt listen very well and the kid doesnt talk at all.
My concern is that a NEW guy is babysitting the kid and my ex is a very bad parent.
I really hope the social services see What i see and i have already talked too them about her and the fact that she lets anybody babysit the kid for very long Times.
The kid is also going to meet a child psychologist. Im very consernd about my ex week with our kid and the choises she makes.....

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What does the child support arrangement state in terms of "visitation"? Do you have joint legal / medical custody? As always, try to talk to her about it. If you get no where, file a brief with the court. You can even go pro se and see how far you get w/o an atty.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to get an attorney and have them file a motion to address these concerns. Don’t attempt to do this pro se. I can’t stress that enough. I’ve seen plenty of people with legitimate concerns who end up completely screwing up their case by trying to represent themself.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My ex works nights 12 hour shifts. When she has her week with our kid she sometimes works weekends and the agreement was that i would have our kid. I did NOT have him at all when she works weekends this year!!

I asked her why and she said that she i taking free time from work at weekends when she was suposed to work. That is a lie!
I know that her new guy is babysitting our kid at night AND also babysitting when my ex is sleeping after work. That means that a NEW human is having full responsibility over our child for 20+ hours!

The kid is under investigation now because of the behavior. The kid is not as social with the kids at preschool,dnt listen very well and the kid doesnt talk at all.
My concern is that a NEW guy is babysitting the kid and my ex is a very bad parent.
I really hope the social services see What i see and i have already talked too them about her and the fact that she lets anybody babysit the kid for very long Times.
The kid is also going to meet a child psychologist. Im very consernd about my ex week with our kid and the choises she makes.....
Sounds like you really picked a winner. Next time screen better to avoid similar headaches down the road.