"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

New Plate Looking for Relationship

dr.harker

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
37
Age
45
Currently have one plate. She’s ok, but only a Mon/Tues/Wed kinda gal. I still want my weekends open for me and other dates.

Last night was our 4th hook up. She says she wants to hang on weekends, spend more time together. I explained on our first date that I have a 1 year minimum of hanging with a gal before even considering moving a relationship up to something more committed.

I’m not looking to “next” her, she’s extremely submissive, takes all my leads, etc. But I want to avoid her becoming too obsessed or needy or taking away my weekends.

Any suggestions on how to tell her in “girl-language” that she’s an early week girl to me and not much else? I literally only wannna bang her once a week to keep a guaranteed weekly lay on the day-planner.

My instinct says, joke with her next time she asks for more. Don’t directly say no. But clarify that if she wants to keep hanging, then to accept my invites. But if she needs more than I can give or want, then she should stop accepting my invites.

Thoughts?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
You stall her the first time she asks, then wait for her to bring it up again. But if you really don’t want to be with her just know that plates have an expiration date.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
Lmao...1 year? Sounds like you are kind of inexperienced. Who the hell tells someone its going be a year before they can hang out more?
 

dr.harker

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
37
Age
45
Lmao...1 year? Sounds like you are kind of inexperienced. Who the hell tells someone its going be a year before they can hang out more?
I make wine for a living. There are 3 months a year where I basically don’t exist. It’s a logistics thing. I give ladies a big advance notice that harvest takes all my time. Been making wine 7 years. Never had a chick last past harvest. Wine country girls understand this, generally/
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Currently have one plate. She’s ok, but only a Mon/Tues/Wed kinda gal. I still want my weekends open for me and other dates.

Last night was our 4th hook up. She says she wants to hang on weekends, spend more time together. I explained on our first date that I have a 1 year minimum of hanging with a gal before even considering moving a relationship up to something more committed.

I’m not looking to “next” her, she’s extremely submissive, takes all my leads, etc. But I want to avoid her becoming too obsessed or needy or taking away my weekends.

Any suggestions on how to tell her in “girl-language” that she’s an early week girl to me and not much else? I literally only wannna bang her once a week to keep a guaranteed weekly lay on the day-planner.

My instinct says, joke with her next time she asks for more. Don’t directly say no. But clarify that if she wants to keep hanging, then to accept my invites. But if she needs more than I can give or want, then she should stop accepting my invites.

Thoughts?
I am not in that place in my life. When I get there, I will let you know.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Currently have one plate. She’s ok, but only a Mon/Tues/Wed kinda gal. I still want my weekends open for me and other dates.

Last night was our 4th hook up. She says she wants to hang on weekends, spend more time together. I explained on our first date that I have a 1 year minimum of hanging with a gal before even considering moving a relationship up to something more committed.

I’m not looking to “next” her, she’s extremely submissive, takes all my leads, etc. But I want to avoid her becoming too obsessed or needy or taking away my weekends.

Any suggestions on how to tell her in “girl-language” that she’s an early week girl to me and not much else? I literally only wannna bang her once a week to keep a guaranteed weekly lay on the day-planner.

My instinct says, joke with her next time she asks for more. Don’t directly say no. But clarify that if she wants to keep hanging, then to accept my invites. But if she needs more than I can give or want, then she should stop accepting my invites.

Thoughts?
Drop to 1-2 days/wk. more times than not, the threshold from 2 to 3 does something to a girls head.

Also be prepared that she’ll find more of what she is looking for.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
The best thing right now is not to tell her anything, that's what you've been doing already. Let her know by your actions and busy lifestyle that you've no time for her over the weekends, that's how it's supposed to be anyway. Hypothetically, between friends, fishing, shooting pool, spending time with your dog, family and maintaining other plates you've very limited time to where you can fit her in, which is mostly weekdays.
But girls want and expect progression, if it's a relationship she wants and you wont give her any weekend ever, then the expiration date is fast approaching.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
imho "quality" women dont want to be "one of your girls"

you need to decide if yourself if you are willing to risk loosing her not only as a plate but also any future possibilities with her.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,934
Age
57
imho "quality" women dont want to be "one of your girls"

you need to decide if yourself if you are willing to risk loosing her not only as a plate but also any future possibilities with her.
Correct. She will be gone sooner rather than later if you aren’t going to invest time in her if she is girl worth dating.

As a woman I personally wouldn’t put up with a man who does this (tries to slot me to early week only)...but Ive never had a man do that to me or try. I’m a prime time girl. Men know that.

So if you aren’t willing to give her some prime time...she is going to feel used in short order...and she’s going to bail. It is what it is.
 
Top