“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

New here

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Hey wadup I'm new I really want to change myself this summer. I want to be a whole new person for the next two years of high school and the rest of my life. I think I have a low self esteem and confidence. I'm black and when I was a frosh I was real popular everyone knew me and talked to me I didn't even play a sport cept for track and I never really talked to other kids at my school. Now sophomore I played football and their are alot of white people on the squad and I started to hangout with them alot it's cool tho since are school not really racist everyone blends in nicely but I've been hereing people say I've turned white and shi since I hang out with white people alot nowadays. I want to be popular again and hangout with both white and black people and just be a people person. Also I never had a girlfriend I kissed a few grls but never had the balls to go with them. Anyway where should I start on my road to being a DJ
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Read the DJ bible... The link at the top of the page.
 

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
be nice to everyone, join a sport team and make friends with ur team members, dont look to start fights , and ignore any *******s who try to bring u down
 

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Which bible should I read the HS one or the DJ BIBLE.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Thats really a matter of personal opinion. The main bible is big, and tends to scare people off, (it did me). I started out on the High school bible (well Lorenzo's anyway) and turned out fine. So i'm sure you'll be able to do the same with Matrix's or nocturnal's.

Don't Be afraid to ask questions, but please do us all a favor. Read and reread the bible before you start asking questions that are already in there :D thanks.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Vincent
Thats really a matter of personal opinion. The main bible is big, and tends to scare people off, (it did me). I started out on the High school bible (well Lorenzo's anyway) and turned out fine. So i'm sure you'll be able to do the same with Matrix's or nocturnal's.

Don't Be afraid to ask questions, but please do us all a favor. Read and reread the bible before you start asking questions that are already in there :D thanks.
Also, please use the "search" button before posting a question you feel might have been posted before.

Other than that, look around, have fun, and good luck!
 

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Thanks for all your help. Is their a set way to read the bible. I'm thinking of reading the high school one first then the DJ.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I personally do not like the official HS Bible, I like the New Age Bible. Plus I think a couple of those posts are missing from the regular HS bible.

Best Of Luck To You Too

And use that search button (I have just began using it and saving alot of time and posts using it)
 

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Can you give me a link to the new age bible
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top