Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New guy babysitting?

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
We agreed that i should have our kid when she works weekends on her childweek. Not anytime i have had the child this year. I confronted her about it and the replied that she takes holiday when she was suposed to work. Mmm she lied.

I Think (without having any evidence) that her new man of a couple of months is babysitting my child. My ex works nights(12 hour shifts)
Could she be so crazy that a stranger is babysitting her own child!!??
What can i do??? I guess NOTHING....her week with our child is her week....
Advice please.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your hunch means nothing in court. You will need some evidence. Speak to your attorney to file a motion to get you some visitation and to memorialize your agreement you have with her already. Also, most jurisdictions have a "right of first refusal" rule for the parents to get the child if the other can't be with them on their time. If you have an order from the court for visitation already then have your attorney file to put her in contempt of court.

These things aren't automatic. You have to be proactive with a parent on the other side that decides they're boss. The only person who can show them that isn't the case in some instances is the judge if they want to force the issue.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Your hunch means nothing in court. You will need some evidence. Speak to your attorney to file a motion to get you some visitation and to memorialize your agreement you have with her already. Also, most jurisdictions have a "right of first refusal" rule for the parents to get the child if the other can't be with them on their time. If you have an order from the court for visitation already then have your attorney file to put her in contempt of court.

These things aren't automatic. You have to be proactive with a parent on the other side that decides they're boss. The only person who can show them that isn't the case in some instances is the judge if they want to force the issue.
I doubt OP is in the US based on his grammar...no idea how the laws work where you live OP, consult an attorney.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Swedish guy here....
So i guess you guys Think its wrong of both her new guy and her to do this to our child?

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We agreed that i should have our kid when she works weekends on her childweek. Not anytime i have had the child this year. I confronted her about it and the replied that she takes holiday when she was suposed to work. Mmm she lied.

I Think (without having any evidence) that her new man of a couple of months is babysitting my child. My ex works nights(12 hour shifts)
Could she be so crazy that a stranger is babysitting her own child!!??
What can i do??? I guess NOTHING....her week with our child is her week....
Advice please.
Man i hope your child isnt a girl. Imagine a dude spending the night with your child daughter. Its scary.
Even if its a boy, these days abuse can happen to them too. Always trust your instincts bro

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swedish guy here....
So i guess you guys Think its wrong of both her new guy and her to do this to our child?
It doesn't matter what we think. It's a matter of what the laws in your area will allow and not allow.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Swedish guy here....
What exactly do your legal child visitation/custody rights allow? Most only apply to the times that the child is in your physical custody.

If you have no ruled legal visitation rights, you have no say. If you do have ruled legal rights, you have no say about the mother or child when she’s in ‘Her custody’ unless you’re denied visitation, or the mother is proven in court to be legally unfit…

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to come to grips with the fact that you only control what happens with your child when you have him or her.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here it is "My week is my week" and the same about her week. She and i can,if we want,have who ever we want babysitting our child. As long as the child is safe and is not misstreated är course. Its all up to my ex on her weeks.
I just hate IF she lets a stranger babysit my son....soon our son is starting to talk and i Will get info about her week. Of Course i wont ask hon about it but Children speak about everything. Im gone take actions if i hear something wrong from my child.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Here it is "My week is my week" and the same about her week. She and i can,if we want,have who ever we want babysitting our child. As long as the child is safe and is not misstreated är course. Its all up to my ex on her weeks.
I just hate IF she lets a stranger babysit my son....soon our son is starting to talk and i Will get info about her week. Of Course i wont ask hon about it but Children speak about everything. Im gone take actions if i hear something wrong from my child.
Haha...as someone who used to need to get information on people in certain situations, when we went up to a house and there were a bunch of kids outside we always asked the youngest one because they'd always tell you the truth hahahaha

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I blocked my ex on Messenger and Facebook. Just mobile number now. No Contact unless its only about our kid. She called me today about our holiday in 2 months. She wanted to have the kid 2 weeks in a row. Guess she dnt have any man now and wants to spend time with our kid much more,maybe they are planning holidays all Three and wants to play family....I dnt know. I agreed to not having our kid in 2 weeks,she thanked me about that.
It was a surprise that she was calling me.

I gone have the kid 2 weeks in a row on my holiday of Course. Just want to tell her to go **** herself but did not....