Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New GF likes to text a lot

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At first when we were dating neither one of us texted much. It wasn't until a couple weeks in that we started texting daily. Prior to that we'd both go 2-4 days without texting. That was when we were getting to know each other.

In the weeks leading up to becoming a couple and now, we text daily. Her texts have steadily increased, to the point that they start in the morning and go on all day. Even if I end the conversation, an hour or so later there are more texts flowing in. Even at night when I try to end the conversation it keeps going each time I try to end it.

It's a good problem to have, high interest. But my concern is being too available. At the same time, if I tell her she texts a lot, she'll not text much at all. I'm looking for a balance. If I just ignore her for hours on end that will likely also backfire.

I don't MIND the texting, so much as it puts a lot of pressure on me to be engaging.

Pierce.Manhammer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1:3 ratio and keep responses short, but not curt.

Don’t respond too quickly remember you want her chasing. Even if you’re head over heels and want to put a ring in it, familiarity breeds contempt. You’re a man that has an agenda, sure to do, people to see, can be texting nonstop…

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1:3 ratio and keep responses short, but not curt.

Don’t respond too quickly remember you want her chasing. Even if you’re head over heels and want to put a ring in it, familiarity breeds contempt. You’re a man that has an agenda, sure to do, people to see, can be texting nonstop…

Define too quickly, depending on the text or time of day I respond in 15-60 minutes.

Initiating 1:3 texts sure, but if I ignore 2 out of 3 of her messages/respond to only 1/3 of hers I can tell you that's going to get noticed fast....As it stands I never initiate a text with her and never make plans with her, she's the one that always asks when she will see me next and initiates texts.

But I hear ya on the familiarity thing. That's a big worry for me. The texting increases more and more the higher her attraction is. I ignored her sexting last night. Only to wake up to a wall of sexting she had sent in the middle of the night. No issue, I am flattered, and ignoring her texts last night after I ended the convo resulted in her escalating due to her anxiety. Doing what I've been doing has increased her attraction. But I do fear if I am always available I'll be taken for granted. But at the same time, just disappearing all day or for days on end will make her suspicious I'm doing something, which can also backfire...

This problem may solve itself when she goes back to work. Then I'll probably be on here complaining my gf suddenly stopped texting as much lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Announce that you will have a super busy period of work coming up but keep up the texting in the mean time. Then in a few days or a week, cut back on the responses and claim it's due to work. You'll have a few days to concoct details to the story lol.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a rule of thumb, I would try to avoid intitiating text conversations for the most part. Let her text you. And another good rule of thumb is to avoid texting back quicker or more wordily than her. It may also help to silence your phone and put it face down instead of anticipating her texts 24/7.

Someone recently pointed out to me that overcommunicating is also bad because it can make you paranoid if you detect subtle changes in her communication. Better to under-communicate than over communicate. I usually tell women I date that it's better not to over-text so we have more things to talk about when we see each other.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
At this point it won't matter, she has very high interest.

If done right, it can help her feel connected between dates.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck me just set expectations. Babe I m not a big phone guy. That s just me. But I know you love to text. I LL text back when I can.

Then leave your ph at home occasionally. The world won't end.