Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New gf I feel like I can’t do enough

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, you don't care so you'll stop following me around every thread now denying Western medicine.
No one is following you around.

Stop dreaming up stuff that doesn't exist.

No wonder everyone around you somehow ends up being crazy in ur eyes.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of different answers in here. Guys I didnt anything wrong I literally just ****ed this chick and started hanging out with her. She cooked and gave me great sex and even bought me things. She always was cool and did whatever I wanted to do. Things were great I had a submissive badass chick....I didnt even feel like something was off until week 4-5, she started calling me selfish and overreacting to everything. I gave up my other plates for her blocked them all, that’s how sure I was about her.

Because she literally does whatever I tell her in bed and does so many nice things for me I am going out of her way to communicate better but she still ends up getting pissed somehow. Last night when I was at the club and she was blowing up my phone I got pissed and she said

“Your a selfish ******* no girl will ever marry you. Your a disgusting person”

I should also mention she has very bad anxiety. If that has anything to do with it. Every other thing I do is “selfish”

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of different answers in here. Guys I didnt anything wrong I literally just ****ed this chick and started hanging out with her. She cooked and gave me great sex and even bought me things. She always was cool and did whatever I wanted to do. Things were great I had a submissive badass chick....I didnt even feel like something was off until week 4-5, she started calling me selfish and overreacting to everything. I gave up my other plates for her blocked them all, that’s how sure I was about her.

Because she literally does whatever I tell her in bed and does so many nice things for me I am going out of her way to communicate better but she still ends up getting pissed somehow. Last night when I was at the club and she was blowing up my phone I got pissed and she said

I should also mention she has very bad anxiety. If that has anything to do with it. Every other thing I do is “selfish”
Does she admit that those things she does are not acceptable?
Because if she cant this is a clear Next.

Now that she is attach to you and completly in love with you she cant control herself from acting crazy.

Imo this is not gonna change NEXT !

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she admit that those things she does are not acceptable?
Because if she cant this is a clear Next.

Now that she is attach to you and completly in love with you she cant control herself from acting crazy.

Imo this is not gonna change NEXT !
Eh not really. But she has seen where she was wrong before. I remember sitting on the couch a few weeks ago and her going off on a rant calling me selfish and saying I don’t really want to date her. Literally hit me like a freight train this chick literally did whatever I wanted.

She will call me selfish for minuscule things, even when I “try” to go out of my way a little bit lately to accommodate her.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When I read this post of you, all of my alarm bells are ringing. Regardless what others here have said.

But it also sounds like you give in on her demands and tolerate her bs afterwards, although your concessions towards her...

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read this post of you, all of my alarm bells are ringing. Regardless what others here have said.

But it also sounds like you give in on her demands and tolerate her bs afterwards, although your concessions towards her...
I mean I’m a realist. I’m not the easiest guy to deal with and I’ve been selfish in single mode for a while and she really made me feel like a selfish *******. I stopped and looked in the mirror to see if I did anything messed up and felt like I didn’t. I get grumpy with work sometimes but that’s rare I treat her pretty well. The fights are always over me not doing enough or giving her enough attention/calls/texts etc. she wants to see me constantly and I want to hang out with friends once a week on my own and I get called selfish

I mean you tell me...is it selfish expecting a hot chick to sit around treat you like a king while you still have a life, see her 1-2 times a week, take her out to eat on weekends,etc.?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I’m a realist. I’m not the easiest guy to deal with and I’ve been selfish in single mode for a while and she really made me feel like a selfish *******. I stopped and looked in the mirror to see if I did anything messed up and felt like I didn’t. I get grumpy with work sometimes but that’s rare I treat her pretty well. The fights are always over me not doing enough or giving her enough attention/calls/texts etc. she wants to see me constantly and I want to hang out with friends once a week on my own and I get called selfish

I mean you tell me...is it selfish expecting a hot chick to sit around treat you like a king while you still have a life, see her 1-2 times a week, take her out to eat on weekends,etc.?
She is trying to gaslight you into thinking you are not treating her well.

Like Rollo said be your own mental point of origine, if you think your are not doing anything wrong you probably are right.
Trust yourself over her and what she is saying.

Ill repeat this is a easy Next.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You are probably not selfish, you are guilt tripped

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to see you 5 days a week and asked you to cancel your vacation you planned well in advance. I understand the scarcity mentality for quality women where it takes forever to find one that seems good so you don't want to let go easily, but like the others said this is not even a close call. She is extremely selfish and projecting that you are. Every nice thing she did for you was to seduce you, but obviously it came with strings attached.
Yes. She is constantly doing overly nice things for me almost over the top. Buying me **** I never ask for, bringing me things constantly,cooking for me. It’s great but...I would be happier with a girl that let me relax a little and did less for me. She points out all the stuff she does for me and how I don’t do the same for her. Which is true to a degree, but I’ve only known her two months I want to ease into the relationship. I felt like I was married within two months. I tried explaining this to her and she just got hurt from it

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, you don't care so you'll stop following me around every thread now denying Western medicine.
Who here actually thinks psychoanalysis is western medicine?
The worst medical statistics on the planet.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
LA u r like patient ZERO, spreading an epidemic wherever you go.

The moment u r back actively posting in Sosuave, the BPD threads start to spike.

And suddenly men are beset with crazy women.
Lol. It can’t be them @Spaz. Has to be the woman.

Not much in this thread. Moving on. The mental health threads are the epitome of victimhood.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Her comment is not ok, you do not want to hear that every day or even every week.
As soon as you blocked the competition, her attitude changed.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. It can’t be them @Spaz. Has to be the woman.

Not much in this thread. Moving on. The mental health threads are the epitome of victimhood.
Some men can't surpass their limits and insists on remaining bottom feeders.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A guy in the horhouse of the world, Southeast Asia, and a guy who makes posts bragging about how he sleeps with married women(ego protection, he is old and has no alternative) aren't bottom feeders...
The excuses you give gets more desperate as the days and years go by.

In the end, you're still talking about BPD with some sort of weird pride.

Maybe you feels it's an achievement.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m at a point in my life where I feel like I’ve banged enough women and I want to settle down. I’ve found a chick who’s gorgeous and everything was perfect up until two months, then my spider senses started tingling.

I am on vacation right now and have only been gone two days and she’s blowing me up angry that I haven’t called (meanwhile I’ve texted her all the time)

She is constantly complaining that I don’t do enough and she does everything for me. And she does do a ton for me I admit, but I’m genuinely trying to do this relationship thing and after living the dj lifestyle so long it just doesn’t come easy. The constant phone calls and checkups etc. She is constantly complaining that I’m not “sensitive” enough. The problem is she’s overly sensitive.

So far I think the positives outweigh the negatives. But I’m not sure if I want to deal with this either people don’t change.

Any advice?
You are writing a thread about this for real? Dump her and get another gf.