Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New female house mate

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
murkserious: "I'm saying PM me because none of this is relevant to the thread. I think you're Reykel, mods to an IP check on him. My life is more than fine, I created this thread to document a new chapter and ask for advice, not to be called crazy, drug-addicted, mentally ill, sociopathic, manipulative or insane.

You seriously need banning, as I said before you're a garbage poster who is not being intellectually honest."

1. paranoid that I am another member of sosuave, although he admits that he was previously banned himself.

2. posts thread documenting insane behavior of female roommate, especially of her bringing home random d#ck for a one night bang,
2a. complains about feeling violated,
2b. throws passive aggressive fit online and plots to bring over girl for random bang in retaliation
2c. won't kick her out or make her sign a lease, but continues to complain
2d. complains that crazy female roommate is texting him about hooking up with more random d#ck (cuck fetish documented)

3. admits to being a drug addict and then denies being a drug addict

4. admits to being bipolar but says life is wonderful

I don't have time to summarize the rest of this guy's insanity.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know too much for a 24 day account lol. Reykel I hope you find peace bro.

"The Rucksack:

The weight of the rucksack filled with rocks of guilt from dead mothers can be an awful burden....

Dead mothers that you let down. Dead mothers that you contributed to their cancer.

You resented the fact that she was a malignant **** and that resentment turned you into the addict
****up that you are today.

It wasn't right that mother climbing into the bed beside you and stroking you when you were a child

it's not your fault. Forgive the malignant ****. Forgive her and stop fantazising about ****ing her raw and swimming
in her wet cancer."

Yeah, a stable mind is definitely behind this kind of toxicity, like I said I hope you find peace bro.

Last edited:

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Look at the tags he put on this thread:

"bang or no-bang" "he-man" "pets" "semen"

Certifiable psycho. Anyway, it's a waste of time trying to pull this clown out of the gutter.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tags were a Joke Reykel, you cretin. Mods, do your thing. Sad really because you had an account with thousands of replies and likes, shame you are nothing now. Please stop projecting and find peace for your own good.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Calling for a ban and paranoid accusations when confronted with the truth, after asking for honest feedback.

Earmarks of a bipolar man-child when confronted with and can't handle the truth.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need the therapy, bro.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is going through an experience and is telling us about it in detail. Let's not be hypocrites and blame the guy for thoughts and actions that all of us have.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Hey so have a female housemate now since last week sleeping in my spare room, mentioned it previously but was banned over this last month when things all started to go into motion. I was going to take 2 of them but we decided to cut the other guy out (not enough space).

Anyway, we met around this time last year when I started speaking to her and her cousin on a night out, invited them along with my group, got her number, went on a couple dates. Now I was still with my ex gf at this point so while I kiss closed the first date, I couldn't/didn't want to pull the trigger and we just remained really good friends and regularly met up after work for drinks and chats, maybe some mild flirting but it was mainly convo about work and life, we get on really well.

Her parents are down in London for 3 weeks and they wanted to meet me, so we went to dinner on Thursday. Felt weird like I was meeting a GF's parents, got on well with them, she later text me "they really liked you, my mum said to tell you she loves you!" nailed it.

We have been moving her stuff in and she's mainly been staying with her parents the past week so only slept at my place twice. We reorganized my kitchen yesterday and chilled while we took cocaine and drank beers while moving **** around. Then we took some ketamine she had, balloons (nitrous oxide) and shared a joint. Needless to say we were ****ed up and this paragraph has no real point we have many times got drunk and/or high on drugs together and we have fun outside too in bars/clubs/playing pool etc.

So I'm really feeling having some feminine energy and presence in my house, I feel horny, I want to smash. I feel like she is a positive influence and will help me get **** done while I'm quite tunnel vision with home/work cycle. She's not seeing anyone, beforehand I told her I will be bringing girls back and that she is free to bring guys back, I said I would help her get a BF but she rejected the idea of a partner, I think she just wants drunken bangs. It's still only early days, she says "honey I'm home" when she comes through the door in a satirical way but I can't help but liking it. I know I should probably just keep her at arms length and continue what I'm doing. I've lost 2 plates this past month - one said basically to commit to her or it's over as so I agreed to leave it, another refusing to take the pill and sounds like she wants a baby so I'm ditching. I have nobody now I can call up to ****, I haven't masturbated in over a week as my mojo is out of whack with this broad living with me. All my friends and people at work who know me, know it's only time before I smash her, but I would basically have to wife her off after that right? Couldn't smash my housemate then bring girls back, she would be gone (that's me out of pocket) and that's hurtful to do to a friend.

What do you guys think? Leave out the comments on my drug taking.
Stop doing drugs

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I came home just now at 9am for a crazy forest party. She asked me to bring beers and tobacco.

I get in put beers in the living room... and some dude rocks out of my housemates bedroom in his boxers to use my bathroom. On the way back I said “what’s up bro?” This ****er looks me in the face says nothing and goes back in her room looool.

Now I don’t wanna come across as jealous etc but I need to say something as this cvnt has blanked me in my own home.

I did tell and encourage her to bring dudes back but this is just taking the piss plus o spoke to her in the morning and she could have at least said o have brought someone back. Maybe that’s me expecting too much? I always planned to tell her when I have s chick coming over
Just tell her she can't have guys over anymore and that she has to sleep in your bed from now on. Just be direct even if it's objectively unreasonable, she will probably love it.

After you tell her this make sure you keep strong eye contact and say "OK?" and as you say ok make sure you nod your head like you're saying it, this is a trick they teach you when you're making a sale. The person will mirror your body language and they wont even realize it, but this helps them agree to your proposition sometimes. They're more likely to say yes verbally if you can get them to do the body language first.

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
murkserious: "I'm saying PM me because none of this is relevant to the thread. I think you're Reykel, mods to an IP check on him. My life is more than fine, I created this thread to document a new chapter and ask for advice, not to be called crazy, drug-addicted, mentally ill, sociopathic, manipulative or insane.

You seriously need banning, as I said before you're a garbage poster who is not being intellectually honest."

1. paranoid that I am another member of sosuave, although he admits that he was previously banned himself.

2. posts thread documenting insane behavior of female roommate, especially of her bringing home random d#ck for a one night bang,
2a. complains about feeling violated,
2b. throws passive aggressive fit online and plots to bring over girl for random bang in retaliation
2c. won't kick her out or make her sign a lease, but continues to complain
2d. complains that crazy female roommate is texting him about hooking up with more random d#ck (cuck fetish documented)

3. admits to being a drug addict and then denies being a drug addict

4. admits to being bipolar but says life is wonderful

I don't have time to summarize the rest of this guy's insanity.
Why so mad? We don't need that kind of negativity on his forum

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the bird's behaviour is dubious, as is OP's reaction to said behaviour.

Thing is, we all make errors when it comes to women, especially the hot ones, and even once we think we've cracked the game.

If there's one thing to keep in mind, it's to do treat people as you wish, but not in hope of personal gain.

Troll or no troll, it's actually an example of a cohabitation model, of sorts, and the pitfalls that go with.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thing is, we all make errors when it comes to women, especially the hot ones, and even once we think we've cracked the game.

If there's one thing to keep in mind, it's to do treat people as you wish, but not in hope of personal gain.

Troll or no troll, it's actually an example of a cohabitation model, of sorts, and the pitfalls that go with.
How is my behaviour dubious? I had thoughts and I posted them here, in person I was calm and cool about it all and it was an easy convosation.

Can you tell me what about my story is troll like?

We had a couple drinks last night chilling watching Netflix and she asked for a massage (I’m good at them) felt her up under her t shirt no boob grab or anything like that. Definately a more flirtatious relationship now. I poked her nipple by accident while we we playing around I didn’t feel or notice it but she said I’d done it. I am secretly loving the new dynamic, I’ve had it before.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score

You're trying to give this guy advice but he's a crackhead. He refuses to sign a lease with this girl. The girl is a druggie and a sl#t. He's got random d#cks passing through his house uninvited. He's giving her loans. Probably substantial loans. She's barging into his room whenever saying and doing stupid sh#t.

He says he's 28? There's no rescuing him at this point. This is him just spinning some ridiculous yarn for his own amusement. Probably lives in his mom's basement and has no other form of entertainment except to make up stuff on the internet.

Also, where is the evidence she is hot (assuming there is any truth to anything he's saying and I lean heavily in the direction that this is alll made up)? I encounter a stunner every once in a while but more likely this bird is a generic 7 or 7+: pretty enough to draw attention but not hot enough to attract a guy who's got his sh#t together. Again, this is probably all a figment of his imagination anyway.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is my behaviour dubious? I had thoughts and I posted them here, in person I was calm and cool about it all and it was an easy convosation.

Can you tell me what about my story is troll like?

We had a couple drinks last night chilling watching Netflix and she asked for a massage (I’m good at them) felt her up under her t shirt no boob grab or anything like that. Definately a more flirtatious relationship now. I poked her nipple by accident while we we playing around I didn’t feel or notice it but she said I’d done it. I am secretly loving the new dynamic, I’ve had it before.
I'm honestly surprised you made it this long without raw dogging her on the couch tbh

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was my close friend's 30th bday at the weekend and we all went out for a meal and drinks after, my housemate came as she knows him but she hadn't met the majority of my friends. My friend wants to invite some girl and her sister who refuse unless they have a place to stay, I'm the only one with space so he asked me, female housemate abruptly: "No! No ones sleeping here" I thought that was pretty funny how territorial she was getting considering what happened 2 weeks ago.

Anyway we all go out, have a great time, she gets on well with everyone, one girl, Katie, we have history and were flirting all night. My housemate ask me "do you think Katie feels threatened by me?" I say no, then repeatedly tells me she's not jealous of Katie... she said the bday guy was telling her and me n Katie's history and she said "but I wasn't jealous", - (this is definitely a lie he didn't say anything to her) the whole thing was weird and I asked why she was saying that, she was quite drunk and seemed a bit negative at this point, quite obviously jealous. I've known housemate for over a year compared to 20+ years this social circle.

U

user43770

It was my close friend's 30th bday at the weekend and we all went out for a meal and drinks after, my housemate came as she knows him but she hadn't met the majority of my friends. My friend wants to invite some girl and her sister who refuse unless they have a place to stay, I'm the only one with space so he asked me, female housemate abruptly: "No! No ones sleeping here" I thought that was pretty funny how territorial she was getting considering what happened 2 weeks ago.

Anyway we all go out, have a great time, she gets on well with everyone, one girl, Katie, we have history and were flirting all night. My housemate ask me "do you think Katie feels threatened by me?" I say no, then repeatedly tells me she's not jealous of Katie... she said the bday guy was telling her and me n Katie's history and she said "but I wasn't jealous", - (this is definitely a lie he didn't say anything to her) the whole thing was weird and I asked why she was saying that, she was quite drunk and seemed a bit negative at this point, quite obviously jealous. I've known housemate for over a year compared to 20+ years this social circle.
It sounds exciting and all, but I can't comprehend why you would subject yourself to it.

I've had female roommates in the past. Hell, one of them was the best roommate I ever had. But I wasn't trying to fvck any of them.

I hate drama in my life, and my home is my only refuge.

Last edited by a moderator: