Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New female house mate

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Why is she asking you for money if her parents have 400k for her and why did you give it to her?
He's a troll. I feel sad for a guy who has to make up a fictional thread on a pua forum for attention.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a troll. I feel sad for a guy who has to make up a fictional thread on a pua forum for attention.
Please tell me what is even slightly trolly about anything I post on this site? you've been here less than a month, ultboy.

A

AJ84

No I take on board all what the girls have said, they're right. It's not worth it. I'll hang back see what the future holds. My mind is not drug addled I earn more than you I'm just not bigdave about it.

You count thread replies, didn't know that was a thing, you're killing it dude.
Yeah, Just go hang with some other girls and do your own thing. You really don’t owe her your time or help, she needs to grow up and learn to adult better lol.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she has some mental health issues along with drinking issues.
Agreed. Mental health is a bit of a stretch. But emotional issues for sure. There are obvious issues with finance as well. I'm not really one to comment, as I've had issues with money myself in the past. But now standing on my own to feet.

This girl sounds like at least two others I know - a bit oblivious to herself, life is good when she has money, wants to end it all when she doesn't, and is very used to be bailed out - probably learned from mummy and daddy. Thing is, she'll always be the same until the handouts dry up and she really accepts that she has to live within her means.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she wants to get with you secretly approximately as much as you want to get with her secretly.

Just so you're aware that whether you want to or not you're gonna end up fvcking her and probably even getting together lol

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s offputting to think she’s smashing every guy under the sun, I know it’s meant to make me jealous, but it just makes me feel sorry for her, I still want to smash though.
Food for thought: how do you know anything she says to make you jealous is actually true? Last time she hooked up with a guy she lied about him being just a friend rather than telling you about it

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Mental health is a bit of a stretch. But emotional issues for sure. There are obvious issues with finance as well. I'm not really one to comment, as I've had issues with money myself in the past. But now standing on my own to feet.

This girl sounds like at least two others I know - a bit oblivious to herself, life is good when she has money, wants to end it all when she doesn't, and is very used to be bailed out - probably learned from mummy and daddy. Thing is, she'll always be the same until the handouts dry up and she really accepts that she has to live within her means.
100% - I'm making sure the money she owes me is in my account on Friday and I'll tell her to budget this month. It's her bday in 4 weeks so I'm thinking of buying her a little something, too much?

Food for thought: how do you know anything she says to make you jealous is actually true? Last time she hooked up with a guy she lied about him being just a friend rather than telling you about it
I doubt she is lying about hooking up with someone, she's the kind of girl that will go out dressed up and get pretty much any guy (obviously easy for girls) then never contact him again. It's not really a good lie to make up as guys will just think you're a wh0re. Wh0re's are oblivious though, they think it makes them desirable but the opposite is true. This girl doesn't seem to have interest in men, she's cagey, closed off, doesn't express emotion well. I helped her write a birthday card to her best friend the other week, she can't be heartfelt.

I do have feelings for her though, I always fall for damaged girls that need fixing, it's part of my DNA as a damaged human.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
This is such a garbage thread. It shows you how infantile some so-called "men" have really become:

1. guy gets a female roommate in order to bang, but doesn't have the nerve to initiate bang

2. guy complains about sh1tty female behavior, but too stupid to sign a lease ahead of time, and too dumb and/or too lazy to sign a rental agreement after the problems are overwhelmingly evident

3. guy gets common sense advice from posters who own and rent property, then refuses to follow common sense advice

4. guy continues to get f#cked up and wasted on the regular and generally wastes his life away doing nothing

5. continues to suffer blue balls at hands of crazy, drug addled adhd female roommate, yet continues posting on sosuave that nothing he tries works because at root he is a drama queen looking for sympathy on the interwebz and doesn't intend to actually solve his problems.

This is the pathetic state of "masculinity" so many males have sunk to. Unable to initiate sex. Unable to control a woman living under their own roof. Bailing her out endlessly and repeatedly. Then getting b#tchy and pissy with others who offer common sense advice about how to rectify the situation try to get him to face reality.

It's not a good look. Then again, his brain is completely fried from drug use. Most likely he winds up on the streets as a junkie. The best case scenario is he spends the rest of his life in "recovery" whining to everyone about all of the poor choices he made.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such a garbage thread. It shows you how infantile some so-called "men" have really become:

1. guy gets a female roommate in order to bang, but doesn't have the nerve to initiate bang

No, she needed a place and is a friend, it wasn't to bang, I have a spare room and like money.

2. guy complains about sh1tty female behavior, but too stupid to sign a lease ahead of time, and too dumb and/or too lazy to sign a rental agreement after the problems are overwhelmingly evident

Point taken

3. guy gets common sense advice from posters who own and rent property, then refuses to follow common sense advice

I've not refused anything, I've said I'll take the advice here.

4. guy continues to get f#cked up and wasted on the regular and generally wastes his life away doing nothing

Really? Yes I get fvcked up, but Monday to Friday I show up at work on time and I'm killing it. Today I told the Director I would leave if I didn't get the IBM UK and Accenture UK accounts - it's done. How you think I bought a house in London at 28 yo? I'm the best in my field and started a new job 2.5 months ago with 20% base increase with 2x the commission, I posted about this a couple months ago when it happened.

5. continues to suffer blue balls at hands of crazy, drug addled adhd female roommate, yet continues posting on sosuave that nothing he tries works because at root he is a drama queen looking for sympathy on the interwebz and doesn't intend to actually solve his problems.

I smashed Friday and Saturday, 16 fresh lays YTD. I'm not a simp, this is just delicate ground as she's my friend and I value certain posters opinion on here, you're not one of them.

This is the pathetic state of "masculinity" so many males have sunk to. Unable to initiate sex. Unable to control a woman living under their own roof. Bailing her out endlessly and repeatedly. Then getting b#tchy and pissy with others who offer common sense advice about how to rectify the situation try to get him to face reality.

It's not a good look. Then again, his brain is completely fried from drug use. Most likely he winds up on the streets as a junkie. The best case scenario is he spends the rest of his life in "recovery" whining to everyone about all of the poor choices he made.
I've addressed your way off the mark claims in bold, cretin. You're a pathetic poster bro and obviously lack the reading comprehension you should have been taught as a child, which you evidently still are. Your whole persona screams "unhappy with my life". I hope it all works out for you bro.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
100% - I'm making sure the money she owes me is in my account on Friday and I'll tell her to budget this month. It's her bday in 4 weeks so I'm thinking of buying her a little something, too much?

I doubt she is lying about hooking up with someone, she's the kind of girl that will go out dressed up and get pretty much any guy (obviously easy for girls) then never contact him again. It's not really a good lie to make up as guys will just think you're a wh0re. Wh0re's are oblivious though, they think it makes them desirable but the opposite is true. This girl doesn't seem to have interest in men, she's cagey, closed off, doesn't express emotion well. I helped her write a birthday card to her best friend the other week, she can't be heartfelt.

I do have feelings for her though, I always fall for damaged girls that need fixing, it's part of my DNA as a damaged human.
WTF?!?

She's bragging to you about being a wh0re, giving you blue balls, getting d-cked by random chads under your own roof who then piss on your bathroom floor at random hours, and you want to buy her a birthday gift?!? This has to be an elaborate troll thread by a very bored incel with a lot of time and an overly active imagination because no sane adult would allow this under his roof.

Either that, or you are actually reporting what's going on but you're so f#cked up you cannot be rehabilitated. I'm not saying any of this out of hate. I don't know you, and I would honestly like to see you get a hold of your life and rescue what's left of your sanity (if you are reporting what's actually going on rather than spending countless hours spinning a ridiculous pua tinged and inspired yarn).

Ditch this girl asap and move on with your life. That is the sane, rational thing to do. It's the only thing to do. I know you won't but still, since you are asking for feedback, I always advocate common sense, practical strategies to save yourself time and stress.

This thread is honestly comedy gold, as it's hilarious to see you flip out while you reject common sense solutions, but still, you're asking us to try right? lol

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Shes SO working you....

Damn chicks be smart
Murkserious is either the dumbest guy on the planet or he is the most persistent pua fantasy troll writer sosuave has ever seen. I can't decide which.

It looks like he's on a coke binge right now, posting all sorts of insane rantings everywhere on sosuave. It's kind of pathetic.

Assuming this is a serious thread, it's a clear warning to all of us not to use drugs.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not flipping bro I'm the most rational self awareness person you will meet.

Yes she's taken the piss. We've just cooked, she vacuumed and mopped all my flooring.

She bought food and alcohol for the house today. Maybe I'm making this seem too one sided.

Also while I want to bang her, I'm still doing my thing with other chicks, don't confuse me with posters who get taken for a fool. This girl is a friend, I have my own **** going on, career, women, social life etc. Yes I LEND her money but I always get it back, she owes me £70 only.

I'm being played for what?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Murkserious is either the dumbest guy on the planet or he is the most persistent pua fantasy troll writer sosuave has ever seen. I can't decide which.

It looks like he's on a coke binge right now, posting all sorts of insane rantings everywhere on sosuave. It's kind of pathetic.

Assuming this is a serious thread, it's a clear warning to all of us not to use drugs.
Bro it's a tuesday, we met after worked for a couple beers, went with her to do some food shopping, came home and washed dishes while she cooked, sat on my laptop working while she vacuumed and mopped my house.

Maybe I'm just portraying the situation wrong but I feel pretty content.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, this guy is not only a drug addict, but bipolar and delusional as well. Notice how he's flipping wildly between ranting about all of the crazy sh1t his female roommate is up to, feeling violated by her behavior, but now he's flipped on a dime, and done a complete 180 claiming he's the luckiest man in the world because she washed the dishes and mopped the floor. This guy is completely crazy and doesn't even realize it.

As I said before, totally beyond help and incapable of common sense reasoning and dialogue.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not addicted to drugs, I enjoy them and can afford and live a fulfiled life with them. Bi-polar... my mother had that before she passed away so it's very probable I have some traits, but I feel good, especially now living with someone. Can I ask why you are attacking me and begging for likes? Do you own property? Have you smashed 16 new chicks this year? I come here to give and take advice, nothing more nothing less. Stop the childish act in this thread bro PM me if you need something.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
....yup called it. Bipolar. Also delusional. And a manipulative sociopath.

Notice the wild mood swings and over the top defensiveness.

Once he is criticized for his wild rantings and hostility, he tries to 'chill out' but it only morphs into passive aggressive delusions of superiority: "pm me if you need something bro."

This guy is grade A crazy and only adding more and more layers of evidence to document his insanity every time he posts.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
My advice is to see a psychiatrist. Find some way to ease off the drugs. Going cold turkey could very well kill you.

Get therapy. Regular therapy. Your problems are far more intense and severe than merely managing a problematic roommate.

These are not problems that sosuave can solve. You need professional, psychiatric help. No taunt, no trolling. Get help. Don't turn to sosuave.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You garnered all that info from this thread, I'm impressed, I'd give you a days salary but I wouldn't want you moving out of mums house. Very bold for a 24 day old account Reykel. I'd perm ban you for the ****ry you spouted so far. I'll let it slide because we both know I earn more than you ever will.

Last edited: