"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

New cute neighbor

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
Everyone's saying don't knock on her door, so I just want to play devil's advocate and say I don't see anything creepy about knocking on a neighbor's door. As long as you have a reason.
Whether he has a reason isn't the point, lol. You don't show up uninvited and knock on a woman's door.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
Whether he has a reason isn't the point, lol. You don't show up uninvited and knock on a woman's door.
It's not just "a woman", it's his neighbor.
Generally speaking, I don't care for anyone knocking uninvited on anyone's door.
But I see nothing wrong with knocking on a neighbor's door if you have a reason, especially if you don't have their number.
Like "Hey, I'm having a party tonight, thought I'd invite you if you'd like to come". I don't see anything wrong with that, whatsoever. It's friendly.
 
Top