Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never Married, Over 40

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a cute story but its not 1985 anymore and doesnt apply in reality. It isnt manipulation its just purpose, self-improvement and keeping people around in my life. She cant complain because she did exactly the same in her best years as all girls do these days. This is the hand we MEN have been dealt. All these movements are here for a reason. There are dozens of them, why?

You talk about respect - girls today celebrate late term abortion, multiple sexual partners, rampant man hating, social media attention seeking, nudes, affairs, divorce. This is all the normal now. What is their left to respect?

A

AJ84

[
Its a cute story but its not 1985 anymore and doesnt apply in reality. It isnt manipulation its just purpose, self-improvement and keeping people around in my life. She cant complain because she did exactly the same in her best years as all girls do these days. This is the hand we MEN have been dealt. All these movements are here for a reason. There are dozens of them, why?

You talk about respect - girls today celebrate late term abortion, multiple sexual partners, rampant man hating, social media attention seeking, nudes, affairs, divorce. This is all the normal now. What is their left to respect?
did I say any of that is respectful? Don’t paint one colour with one broad brush.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to take a step back... and I think what we're seeing here between @AJ84 and @Medina is that people are drawn to others on their own wavelength. I personally find myself on AJ's wavelength, but at the same time it seems that Medina and his woman have similar values and behaviors (wavelength) and they're both aware of it, and that's why I don't condemn him or his woman for how they act toward each other. They have a relationship on their mutual wavelength just like AJ and her man do.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to take a step back... and I think what we're seeing here between @AJ84 and @Medina is that people are drawn to others on their own wavelength. I personally find myself on AJ's wavelength, but at the same time it seems that Medina and his woman have similar values and behaviors (wavelength) and they're both aware of it, and that's why I don't condemn him or his woman for how they act toward each other. They have a relationship on their mutual wavelength just like AJ and her man do.
Exactly

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's the societal values.

Many of it is being celebrated and subcommunicated to young girls, that in the end, they get rewarded.