"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Never get your hopes up with chicks!

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by Fatality
Another thing is you say that you MIGHT have grabbed her ass while drunk. Meaning you don't remember everything that happened that night. That is a great example as to why people should not get drunk when they are trying to meet ladies. When you are drunk you end up embarrassing yourself and you don't even remember how. You probably screwed up in so many ways with this girl who had the initial interest in you. Control your drinking.
Just kidding, I did not grab her, I would remember if I did....and I was not completely wasted...just heavily buzzed.

Maybe you are right about the dancing...sorry though..It is not my style....I am not a good dancer, nor do I like to dance. I did ask her to slow dance with me though
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by mahon83050
Just kidding, I did not grab her, I would remember if I did....and I was not completely wasted...just heavily buzzed.

Maybe you are right about the dancing...sorry though..It is not my style....I am not a good dancer, nor do I like to dance. I did ask her to slow dance with me though
Slow dancing is what any guy can do. It makes you boring. If you can dance to some faster music with her you will definitely score points.
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by Fatality
Slow dancing is what any guy can do. It makes you boring. If you can dance to some faster music with her you will definitely score points.
Well, alls I know is the possiblities for her blowing me off are endless:

It pisses me off how I get thrown into the boring category, just because I do not dance...girls are so quick to judge.
 
Top