Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Net Dating. How to go About it.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I'd try to keep this very short. Well, I met this girl online about a week ago and we decided to meet sometimes this weekend. I have never participated in online dating things so I would like to be provided with advice how to go about taking her out. Should I give her my number to call me or ask for her number to call her or just ask her to meet me somewhere. I just don't know. Has anybody done online dating b/4? If so, how did you all go about it?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desperately need help.

Guys I need to know what to do. Please help. I have to send her an email sometimes by the end of today to arrange for our meetings. Any suggestions will do.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the response reyalp but the search thing did not work for me. I could not pull out anything vital. Do you have any online experience yourself?

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do it a couple of ways.

The best way, I think is to simply arrange a spot to meet via email.

For example, you say lets meet at the coffee shop on the corner of 21st and Main at 2pm saturday.

You can ask for her phone number and then call to setup the date; This also works, but depending on the level of rapport built up via email she may be uncomfortable giving out her number before a face to face.

I'd recommend my first suggestion. Simply state the time and place of the date then show up at the designated time.

You can PM me if you need any more advice on the online dating thing, i've played with it in the past.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She already provided me her number. We arranged to meet this saturday. I think the first suggestion will work best. I just don't feel comfortable talking to her on the phone right now. I told her I volunteer preparing taxes for the community and she already fell in love with me. She immediately provided me her number. I don't know whether this is a good sign or not. I will just have to see. I will keep you all posted every single moment of the date. Thanks all.

IronFar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by amoka
I told her I volunteer preparing taxes for the community and she already fell in love with me.
Read this back to yourself a hundred times.

Not to be too cynical, but I doubt she "already fell in love with (you)" :rolleyes: because of your generosity to the community....

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I should not have said that. I just that by saying that got me attracted to her more. That is what I assume. I might be wrong and maybe I'm wrong.