"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Nelly Furtado hit the wall

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It's a matter of taste, but I find that women with short hair look too masculine. I think it goes deeper in that most see themselves as "tough, strong" women which I'm not attracted to.

I like my women sweet and feminine.
What if she's tough to
Yeah she used to have abs which I find super sexy on a woman...now she looks meh.
Gained 15-20lb and not working out
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Nelly Furtado is only 41. Many women can remain attractive throughout their 40s. It's not easy though.

All Nelly needs to do is grow her hair to at least shoulder level. She needs a serious training regimen too.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Nelly Furtado is only 41. Many women can remain attractive throughout their 40s. It's not easy though.

All Nelly needs to do is grow her hair to at least shoulder level. She needs a serious training regimen too.
She works out and she'll look incredible.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Katy Perry definitely has the 1000 **** stare. Unmistakable. But to me the first pic just looks likes she's buried in makeup to the point that you can't see how bad her skin is. In the second photo you see what's actually underneath.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
I know a 8-9 that was my type physically and everything and then everything shut down in March here due to Covid. She decided to shave her head... she went from a 8-9 to like a 3-4. Now it’s slowly growing out again but it’s in that weird phase. She looks like a boy at the moment and my attraction is near non existent. I’m sure if and when she has long hair again... I’ll find her attractive again, but right now... nah

Some women can pull off the short hair look but it’s few and far between imo
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
I agree and for me it was Sinead O'Connor in her prime before she hit the wall. Although she was pretty mental but we're only talking about looks and short hair. Can't get too much shorter than her look though...
I remember when she tore up the picture of the Pope on Saturday Night Live. Leftists are so hateful.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I remember when she tore up the picture of the Pope on Saturday Night Live. Leftists are so hateful.
Yeah I saw the SNL the day it happened. It was too bad she had some mental issues or else she really could've gone further.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Wow, Sinead O'Conner looks like she hit the both Berlin wall, Trump's wall and the wall around Gaza. She's the perfect example of what a crazy attention seeking woman is capable of when they get a bit of fame. Married 4 times, suicide attempts, publicly declares herself to be lesbian and then takes it back, spews hate against white people and non-muslims (being white and formerly Catholic herself)... drug addict, covered in tattoos.... and of course shaved head, 10,000,000 **** stare and looks like a man.

She's like a walking cartoon character of all of the red flags you could possibly imagine.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Wow, Sinead O'Conner looks like she hit the both Berlin wall, Trump's wall and the wall around Gaza. She's the perfect example of what a crazy attention seeking woman is capable of when they get a bit of fame. Married 4 times, suicide attempts, publicly declares herself to be lesbian and then takes it back, spews hate against white people and non-muslims (being white and formerly Catholic herself)... drug addict, covered in tattoos.... and of course shaved head, 10,000,000 **** stare and looks like a man.

She's like a walking cartoon character of all of the red flags you could possibly imagine.
Lol, yeah a mental case as I previously mentioned. Definitely would've been ok for a smash and dash though...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125

I was just listening to a song by Nelly Furtado, who used to be super hot about 10 years ago, and when I looked her up l saw that she looked nothing like she used to. I'm sure plenty of guys would still find her attractive, but to me it's a good example of how fast women lose their looks. It's important to remember that before you get seriously involved with a woman that is just about to expire.
She looks a bit like a tranny now. :eek:
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
She looks a bit like a tranny now. :eek:
Yeah, I see what you mean, especially with the short hair, but mostly she just looks like a typical unattractive middle-aged woman. To me I find it amazing because last time I saw her on TV she was so incredibly hot and now just 10 years later I wouldn't even notice her if I passed her in the street. The average car keeps its shine better than that.
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
When I first saw the title of this thread,I was like,"Uh oh......let's see what's happened to Nelly". Come in here and saw the first "Now" pic.

Honestly......I expected worse. I don't think she looks that bad. I thought it was going to be something more like this....


Pamela Anderson 2004.......



pam2.jpg




Pamela Anderson 2020.....


pam3.jpg



Comparing the pic of Nelly when she was younger to the first "now" pic,to me she just looks more mature,grown.


Comparing the pic of Pamela from 2004 to the one of today...she looks.....well.........

.....well. (Gulp) :oops:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Comparing the pic of Nelly when she was younger to the first "now" pic,to me she just looks more mature,grown.


Comparing the pic of Pamela from 2004 to the one of today...she looks.....well.........

.....well. (Gulp) :oops:
That goes to show how much beauty is subjective. To me Pamela Anderson looks almost identical in both photos and in my opinion unattractive.
 
Top