Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nelly Furtado hit the wall

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was just listening to a song by Nelly Furtado, who used to be super hot about 10 years ago, and when I looked her up l saw that she looked nothing like she used to. I'm sure plenty of guys would still find her attractive, but to me it's a good example of how fast women lose their looks. It's important to remember that before you get seriously involved with a woman that is just about to expire.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a matter of taste, but I find that women with short hair look too masculine. I think it goes deeper in that most see themselves as "tough, strong" women which I'm not attracted to.

I like my women sweet and feminine.
She definitely looked a lot better with long hair, but it's not just that. She's gained weight, lost her figure and has lines on her face. She's gone from a 10 to about a 6 in my opinion. But then, I guess that's what you'd expect at that age.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got whatever you call the affliction where women seem to forget how to keep themselves attractive. Sure they can't help getting older but cutting off all of your hair and dressing like a 80 year old cat lady is totally avoidable.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
75% of women IMO don't age well so no surprise there.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I was just listening to a song by Nelly Furtado, who used to be super hot about 10 years ago, and when I looked her up l saw that she looked nothing like she used to. I'm sure plenty of guys would still find her attractive, but to me it's a good example of how fast women lose their looks. It's important to remember that before you get seriously involved with a woman that is just about to expire.
Yeah she used to have abs which I find super sexy on a woman...now she looks meh.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She used to have a feminine face, now her face is too squared which gives her a masculine look.....
She looks like she turned butch. If she had her hair down to her shoulders, that would help. She's lost that youthful look, I would have guessed her at closer to 50. She has given birth, that may have something to do with it. She's not unattractive, for an older woman, she just isn't hot anymore, and she desperately needs a style change.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Long hair can easly boost a woman up by a few points, plus good figure and feminine clothes is all they need.

I have no idea why she decided to ruin herself

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like she turned butch. If she had her hair down to her shoulders, that would help. She's lost that youthful look, I would have guessed her at closer to 50. She has given birth, that may have something to do with it. She's not unattractive, for an older woman, she just isn't hot anymore, and she desperately needs a style change.
Got to agree. SMV drop is inevitable, but she let it tank

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never found her attractive, but she wasn't ugly she just doesn't do it for me her face has no personality and she's not curvy. She borderline average looking

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She needs to grow her hair out and lose weight and she'd look great.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I show a perfect example here.
Katy Perry 2019 with long hairKaty-Perry-Shoulder-Length-Platinum-Blond-Hair-May-2019.jpgkaty-perry1.jpg
Katy Perry 2017 with short hair

Both have heavy makeup and editing. What's the difference? One has long hair!

Her thousand c0ck stare doesn't stand out as bad with long hair either.