Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nelly Furtado hit the wall

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a matter of taste, but I find that women with short hair look too masculine. I think it goes deeper in that most see themselves as "tough, strong" women which I'm not attracted to.

I like my women sweet and feminine.
What if she's tough to
Yeah she used to have abs which I find super sexy on a woman...now she looks meh.
Gained 15-20lb and not working out

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nelly Furtado is only 41. Many women can remain attractive throughout their 40s. It's not easy though.

All Nelly needs to do is grow her hair to at least shoulder level. She needs a serious training regimen too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nelly Furtado is only 41. Many women can remain attractive throughout their 40s. It's not easy though.

All Nelly needs to do is grow her hair to at least shoulder level. She needs a serious training regimen too.
She works out and she'll look incredible.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Katy Perry definitely has the 1000 **** stare. Unmistakable. But to me the first pic just looks likes she's buried in makeup to the point that you can't see how bad her skin is. In the second photo you see what's actually underneath.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a 8-9 that was my type physically and everything and then everything shut down in March here due to Covid. She decided to shave her head... she went from a 8-9 to like a 3-4. Now it’s slowly growing out again but it’s in that weird phase. She looks like a boy at the moment and my attraction is near non existent. I’m sure if and when she has long hair again... I’ll find her attractive again, but right now... nah

Some women can pull off the short hair look but it’s few and far between imo

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree and for me it was Sinead O'Connor in her prime before she hit the wall. Although she was pretty mental but we're only talking about looks and short hair. Can't get too much shorter than her look though...
I remember when she tore up the picture of the Pope on Saturday Night Live. Leftists are so hateful.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when she tore up the picture of the Pope on Saturday Night Live. Leftists are so hateful.
Yeah I saw the SNL the day it happened. It was too bad she had some mental issues or else she really could've gone further.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, Sinead O'Conner looks like she hit the both Berlin wall, Trump's wall and the wall around Gaza. She's the perfect example of what a crazy attention seeking woman is capable of when they get a bit of fame. Married 4 times, suicide attempts, publicly declares herself to be lesbian and then takes it back, spews hate against white people and non-muslims (being white and formerly Catholic herself)... drug addict, covered in tattoos.... and of course shaved head, 10,000,000 **** stare and looks like a man.

She's like a walking cartoon character of all of the red flags you could possibly imagine.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, Sinead O'Conner looks like she hit the both Berlin wall, Trump's wall and the wall around Gaza. She's the perfect example of what a crazy attention seeking woman is capable of when they get a bit of fame. Married 4 times, suicide attempts, publicly declares herself to be lesbian and then takes it back, spews hate against white people and non-muslims (being white and formerly Catholic herself)... drug addict, covered in tattoos.... and of course shaved head, 10,000,000 **** stare and looks like a man.

She's like a walking cartoon character of all of the red flags you could possibly imagine.
Lol, yeah a mental case as I previously mentioned. Definitely would've been ok for a smash and dash though...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was just listening to a song by Nelly Furtado, who used to be super hot about 10 years ago, and when I looked her up l saw that she looked nothing like she used to. I'm sure plenty of guys would still find her attractive, but to me it's a good example of how fast women lose their looks. It's important to remember that before you get seriously involved with a woman that is just about to expire.
She looks a bit like a tranny now. :eek:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks a bit like a tranny now. :eek:
Yeah, I see what you mean, especially with the short hair, but mostly she just looks like a typical unattractive middle-aged woman. To me I find it amazing because last time I saw her on TV she was so incredibly hot and now just 10 years later I wouldn't even notice her if I passed her in the street. The average car keeps its shine better than that.

Igetit!

Reaction score
When I first saw the title of this thread,I was like,"Uh oh......let's see what's happened to Nelly". Come in here and saw the first "Now" pic.

Honestly......I expected worse. I don't think she looks that bad. I thought it was going to be something more like this....

Pamela Anderson 2004.......

pam2.jpg

Pamela Anderson 2020.....

pam3.jpg

Comparing the pic of Nelly when she was younger to the first "now" pic,to me she just looks more mature,grown.

Comparing the pic of Pamela from 2004 to the one of today...she looks.....well.........

.....well. (Gulp) :oops:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comparing the pic of Nelly when she was younger to the first "now" pic,to me she just looks more mature,grown.

Comparing the pic of Pamela from 2004 to the one of today...she looks.....well.........

.....well. (Gulp) :oops:
That goes to show how much beauty is subjective. To me Pamela Anderson looks almost identical in both photos and in my opinion unattractive.