"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Nelly Furtado hit the wall

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46

I was just listening to a song by Nelly Furtado, who used to be super hot about 10 years ago, and when I looked her up l saw that she looked nothing like she used to. I'm sure plenty of guys would still find her attractive, but to me it's a good example of how fast women lose their looks. It's important to remember that before you get seriously involved with a woman that is just about to expire.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
It's a matter of taste, but I find that women with short hair look too masculine. I think it goes deeper in that most see themselves as "tough, strong" women which I'm not attracted to.

I like my women sweet and feminine.
She definitely looked a lot better with long hair, but it's not just that. She's gained weight, lost her figure and has lines on her face. She's gone from a 10 to about a 6 in my opinion. But then, I guess that's what you'd expect at that age.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
She's got whatever you call the affliction where women seem to forget how to keep themselves attractive. Sure they can't help getting older but cutting off all of your hair and dressing like a 80 year old cat lady is totally avoidable.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
75% of women IMO don't age well so no surprise there.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093

I was just listening to a song by Nelly Furtado, who used to be super hot about 10 years ago, and when I looked her up l saw that she looked nothing like she used to. I'm sure plenty of guys would still find her attractive, but to me it's a good example of how fast women lose their looks. It's important to remember that before you get seriously involved with a woman that is just about to expire.
Yeah she used to have abs which I find super sexy on a woman...now she looks meh.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
She used to have a feminine face, now her face is too squared which gives her a masculine look.....
She looks like she turned butch. If she had her hair down to her shoulders, that would help. She's lost that youthful look, I would have guessed her at closer to 50. She has given birth, that may have something to do with it. She's not unattractive, for an older woman, she just isn't hot anymore, and she desperately needs a style change.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Long hair can easly boost a woman up by a few points, plus good figure and feminine clothes is all they need.

I have no idea why she decided to ruin herself
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
She looks like she turned butch. If she had her hair down to her shoulders, that would help. She's lost that youthful look, I would have guessed her at closer to 50. She has given birth, that may have something to do with it. She's not unattractive, for an older woman, she just isn't hot anymore, and she desperately needs a style change.
Got to agree. SMV drop is inevitable, but she let it tank
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Never found her attractive, but she wasn't ugly she just doesn't do it for me her face has no personality and she's not curvy. She borderline average looking
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
She needs to grow her hair out and lose weight and she'd look great.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I show a perfect example here.
Katy Perry 2019 with long hair Katy-Perry-Shoulder-Length-Platinum-Blond-Hair-May-2019.jpg katy-perry1.jpg
Katy Perry 2017 with short hair

Both have heavy makeup and editing. What's the difference? One has long hair!

Her thousand c0ck stare doesn't stand out as bad with long hair either.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top