"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Neg hits...

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Hi all.

Today I think I may have done a few too many neg hits on this girl I sit next to in math. We're friends, but until recently (these forums kick a$$), I've been an AFC. So, I was neg hitting her a little bit and I always got these surprised looks, but she's a nice girl, so she wouldn't say something smart back. A couple of times she hit me playfully... this is good, right?

We've been friends for a long time, so she's used to my AFC side and not the new "DJ side". I'm afraid she'll think I was an a$$hole today for playfully making fun of her (neg hit) a lot, but I smiled, so I think she thinks I'm just messing around.

Should I keep up with this neg hit stuff, or back off a little?

I appreciate any advice!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
if she's reacting positively to your comments- keep it up.
if she's not - back off


simple as that.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Agreed with RaMar, although go easy on the neg hits occasionally, or at least make them obviously playful as otherwise you might really upset her, especially if this is a sudden change.

Plus i read somewhere on here something that i would agree with, do not use your new tactics on girls that you have already failed with before. It does not work and is tantamount to trying to escape the LJBF trap.
 

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Thanks for the replies.

It's not that I've failed with her already...although I really think we're in the LJBF zone. I'm workin' on it. ;-)
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
;)

Well, she must have already tagged you, rather read up on getting out of the LJBF zone (which is hell hard), dont get there in the first place, than those on approaching and neg hitting. Neg hiiting is great if used carefully and in moderation, but go with what works.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top