Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need your opinion

Courageous

Reaction score
My girlfriend came yesterday after begging, and having told her the phrase: Women crave sex from a man they love, she reacted that she loves me and likes to do this with me (she came very late yesterday, around 4 o’clock in the morning) I had ordered a taxi for her. She was supposed to get back at her place today morning, but she preferred to stay with me. The time passed, she was supposed to return around 17 o’clock, but since it was cold she stayed with me. We had sex without any problems. But she’s always the one who stops me. And now it’s 00:21, she wanted to go home. I ask her to go later in the morning (so I can order a taxi for her)

she tells me no, yesterday she came very late, and asks me if I didn’t want her to go back. I got tired of begging, and decided to let her go (I promised myself not to order a taxi for her). She sees me getting dressed (I wanted to accompany her because it’s late). She doesn’t want to, but I decided not to follow her, and do my part as a man. She came out without giving me, uh, kisses. She just said goodbye. And here we are on the street like two strangers.

She in front and I in the back walking

She waited 10 minutes at the bottom of the building. And 20 minutes to the bus stop. I tell her what are you waiting for, she answers me mind your own business. She ordered a taxi and left without saying anything. Before that, she told me if you dare to get into the taxi, I’ll say that I don’t know you.I was in pain

What to do with this kind of girl? use her just for sex? because I only have her with whom we make love

I think I'm in love with her.. how to get out? Is it love or habit or sleeping together that made me obsessed with her?

She apparently doesn't care about my sincerity and honesty towards her. Love doesn't tell her anything

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You said the word begging. Any time this word is used in any fashion with any woman you need to re-evaluate yourself. Begging should NEVER be a part of anything you do with a woman. You have lowered the respect she has for you by a lot and you have shown her you have very little respect for yourself.

Honestly you can do whatever you want with this woman because this is pretty much done at this point. Might get a few more bangs but then you'll probably get ghosted one day or get a wall of text about how she is breaking up with you but it's "not you, it's her"...rest assured tho, it's always you, it's never her.

She doesn't respect you and it's because the way you have been acting.

You need to do a lot of work and a lot of reading. The good news is you came to the right place to do it.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
The reason why you want her so bad and she is acting the way she is is because... ur desperate for her and no girl can want you badly when she knows not only does she have u, she has you wrapped around her little finger.. meaning she knows how much power she has over you. The effect becomes worse when they are seeing other men who are more of a thrill.. anyways i don have too much to say

hopefully the latina im with today can give u a lil motivation.. random chick from the club tonight.. told her bend over show some tittage ...tipsy. this is the best u guys get at this hour . gnite chief

Attachments

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she shows up and shows herself out, it’s almost perfect, the problem is that you’re not seeing it for what it is. You also could use the word “no” once in awhile if the time of night doesn’t work, that would probably make the hair on the back of her neck stand up.

you are catching feelings for an unworthy woman. She has almost negative respect for you.

you’re definitely in the right spot.

Reaction score
Once again I will sound like a broken record but the only way you will earn your respect and power back is by going no contact. If anything this has taught me is that whenever I feel I am texting too much, spending too much time on one chick, or a chick acts out of line I go no contact with her. Then when she does contact I make it clear that things need to be on my terms. If they aren’t, I just walk away.

I lost power from an ex and then I got it back when I went no contact. She called and called, and when I didn’t answer, she sent me a nasty text saying that every time I called her, she would pick up the phone, but then she had made a mistake by calling me because now that I was ignoring her and I am a nasty person. I continued to go no contact, and then she began calling more. Eventually, she sent me a text message asking me to please call her and I still went no contact. It’s been the best feeling and now I’m seeing other chicks.

Your only best bet is to go no contact.