Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some tips on on non-alchoholic drinks in a bar/club!

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight am a guy that does not drink at all. Whenever i go to a club or a bar i usually order a Redbull, and am telling u i have had enough already! lol

I need to find a cool non-alchoholic drink to order in a bar or club!

ohhh and if i do order it, i want it to be a MANLY drink :p

Thanks folks.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A manly, non-alcoholic drink?
Soda (carbonated water) and lime is sharp and refreshing.
Ginger ale, again, fiery but refreshing.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Water lol. Its cheaper too.

Do you really feel the need to fit into the bar so well that you need to carry around a mocktail? Order something you like.

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
No folks trust me i don give a flying Fu*k what people would think of me if am carrying a mocktail or whatever. I just would like to know if there was any good drink that non-alchoholics recommend.

Apparently am just gonna be sticking to Redbull

Peace n Thnx

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rockstar?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curious as to why would you go to a bar and order a non alcoholic drink?! why aren't you drinking?!

If I want to sober up and feel hydrated, by the end of the night I just ask for water and that's good enough to for me.

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting topic as I've been going through this lately. I'm on a cut cycle and limit my adult beverages to 2 beers a night and only on Friday and Saturday nights. I hate RedBull (unless paired with Stoli) so I have been getting 7up. If I'm feeling crazy I'll get a diet Coke or plain old water with some lime squeezed in.

My game is 10 times tighter when I have a sober mind. I'm thinking of making this a permanent rule.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I am curious as to why would you go to a bar and order a non alcoholic drink?! why aren't you drinking?!
Maybe because he doesn't like to drink or doesn't want to drink, but prefers the social advantages of being in a bar over those of some alternate use of the time?

I've been there myself. If one does that, bartenders in the more crowded places end won't like one (since there's no profit margin on soda, let alone water), and within certain age groups and cultures it could get one ostracized or viewed as prudish, but we all have to live our lives.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the deal with Americans and diet coke?
Fuck that, just get a normal coke.
Diet coke makes you look like a poof.

I'm pretty much a non drinker, whenever I go out, I always just get coke, if I get sick of it I'll get a red bull or something to break it up.

The only beer I don't feel like instantly spitting back out is Corona, and I don't really like the taste of Vodka, though Smirnoff Premium was decent..

But yeah, just go Coke?

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
King Turi said:
What's the deal with Americans and diet coke?
Fuck that, just get a normal coke.
Diet coke makes you look like a poof.

I'm pretty much a non drinker, whenever I go out, I always just get coke, if I get sick of it I'll get a red bull or something to break it up.

The only beer I don't feel like instantly spitting back out is Corona, and I don't really like the taste of Vodka, though Smirnoff Premium was decent..

But yeah, just go Coke?
there's alot of sugar in regular coke (or any soda beverage for that matter.)

Last time i had a regular coke was years ago and no one ever grills me for it. Nothing "poofy" about it.

If i don't feel like drinking too much i'll just nurse a pint for awhile. Not sure if you want to completely stop drinking or not though. I rarely if every get anything but diet coke or water other than beer and shots.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've been called a poof for not drinkin' alcohol, so it's give or take.

Diet coke still screws your teeth over though, all the same ****.

If you're workin' out, a normal coke ain't gonna do nothin' to ya weight wise, but I digress.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always drink a ton of water. Goto the bathroom at least 5 times. The barrrrtenders don't like me ordering free water, but hey, who gives a fvck. Fvck em. They serve me, not the other way around. Most places' bartenders are "o k" with me asking for water, and they always chuck it with too much ice out of spite it seems.

If I order water after ordering beer then some women think I don't like them, that I'm trying to sober up or tell those looking on that I don't want to be seen drunk with HER. People are too damn insecure and sensitive in bars. I say fvck it. If I don't go home with pvssy, then at least I'm healthier from drinkin all that water, flushing my system and pissing out the bad stuff in my bloodstream.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get a water if you don't want to drink alcohol.

RandallLambert

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are really good non-alcoholic beers.

Try Koppaberg non-alcoholic pear cider. Like liquid bubblegum.
There are also non-alcohoilic beers like Fruuli which is strawberry flavoured, or apple and mango flavoured Heineken. In my opinion, you want a drink that LOOKS like it could be alcoholic, but isn't. E.g a cider drank to halfway and poured into a whisky glass can double for a scotch on the rocks.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a family history of alcoholism, so I'm very careful about drinking -- usually no more than 1 or 2 drinks. Many nights, I go out and don't drink at all. I actually enjoy being able to provide my own transportation home if needed.

As for bartenders giving you static about not ordering a "drink" -- tip like you bought a mixed drink and they won't give a fµck Bartenders hate people that don't tip; they could care less what you're drinking. That's stuff the proprietors worry about. If you're tipping, most bartenders won't charge you for a diet coke.

In less crowded bars, I'll sometimes say I'm DD'ing for my friends -- that usually gets free non-alcoholic drinks as well.