Need some myspace help

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I messaged this chick that goes to the same school as me

Subject:can I borrow you?;)

You done know already you're crazy beautiful,and I'm most definately sure you're used to hearing that on a daily basis,drop me back a line when you get some time,beautiful

Her reply:
Do I know u..u callin me beatiful and ****..I don't even kow who u are..lol where do I know u from

Any tips fellas how I should go about escalating this?

russian2

Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like a fail to me?? she doesnt even know who you are lol...

Sicx

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO you lost when u mentioned she was beautiful.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
::: sigh ::: starting out with compliments/brown nosing. if u do manage to meet up with this chick, use them sparingly, as they lose emphasis/value everytime you use one.

Are you in college?

You can maybe tell her that you were just browsing thru random myspace pages bored before work one day and she looks like a girl from one of your classes. then go from there.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SayWord? said:

You done know already you're crazy beautiful,and I'm most definately sure you're used to hearing that on a daily basis,drop me back a line when you get some time,beautiful

Her reply:
Do I know u..u callin me beatiful and ****..I don't even kow who u are..lol where do I know u from

It was not completely AFC, if it truly was AFC she wouldn't have responded. Also, her response was not fully negative. What you did (even though there were direct compliments) had a playful touch to it.

I think your position is pretty good. But, now stop the compliments. Turn the tables and focus the attention on YOU. Just act cool and playful, and let her think you are a cool guy having fun with her. More importantly, do not try gaming her online, you cannot transmit your expressions and your emotional state via text, so see her in person, and game the sh1t outta her.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
It was not completely AFC, if it truly was AFC she wouldn't have responded. Also, her response was not fully negative. What you did (even though there were direct compliments) had a playful touch to it.
I gotta disagree with this.

AFC's DO get responses, just no real escalation. She doesn't know who he is, but curiosity is what's compelling her to respond, you call any woman beautiful and she wants to know who it is.

It's not a hopeless situation, but unless it gets turned around like you say it'll quickly turn into one.

To OP. Meet Face to Face ASAP. then run your game.

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I responded something similar what tizzle posted; whenever she replies ill set up a meeting

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her response doesn't sound good, honestly I doubt this is gonna get anywhere. I got a similar response in that she said something like "hmmm, I usually don't respond to myspace messages, you seem all right tho..." never got a second message after that.

daring wraith

Don Juan
Reaction score
SayWord? said:

Her reply:

Well done!! You're now a creepy guy.
This is difficult to salvage and you have very limited options. I can only advise that you that she you come across as "normal", leave her alone for awhile, be seen to be popular and have lots of friends, basically make sure she knows of you. Then "accidently" meet her, if she brings up the myspace message, laugh it off, turn it into a funny joke... in fact do anything to minimise the impact it had on her. Then try for a relationship.

Sorry thats all i can think of,

Good Luck,

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
daring wraith said:
Well done!! You're now a creepy guy.
This is difficult to salvage and you have very limited options. I can only advise that you that she you come across as "normal", leave her alone for awhile, be seen to be popular and have lots of friends, basically make sure she knows of you. Then "accidently" meet her, if she brings up the myspace message, laugh it off, turn it into a funny joke... in fact do anything to minimise the impact it had on her. Then try for a relationship.

Sorry thats all i can think of,

Good Luck,
I do have lots of friends;I been had social proof a long time ago.I'm not worried about that at all.if she never responds I personally don't give a damn. I was just doing it for the lulz.

Lol at "creepy"

Preciate the advise though