"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Need some more guidance... fast

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
To sum it all up. This girl (I think) really likes me. Shes no innocent girl either. She calls me up all the time to ask me to do ****, and half the time I say no. Well yesterday She says her parents are outta town and shes home alone and asked me if I wanted to come over. I said sure... But then my friend came over, and frankly I would rather spend time with my friend and doin that kinda stuff than go over to her house. (see? This site really does help you get over girls). Anyways, she calls me asking where I am and I say I can't go, but we'll do something tommorow. Tommorow is here, and shes home alone. Should I go for it? I mean I think all the signs are there... Thanks.


Sorry for the haste post, but it would be benificial. And how should I go about doing it?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Yes, all the signs are there. So do what you want. It's your life, not ours.
 

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
i wish the girl i liked invited me over ..i'd be over her house everyday no lie. god damn dude **** your friend, go over her house!
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
man, sometimes people post questions on here and I don't even understand why they are asking their "question." this is one of those times.

I don't know what the hell you want us to tell you man. This isn't something that we can give you advice on. This is something you need to descide.


....stupid braggers.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by RaMar
man, sometimes people post questions on here and I don't even understand why they are asking their "question." this is one of those times.

I don't know what the hell you want us to tell you man. This isn't something that we can give you advice on. This is something you need to descide.


....stupid braggers.
I just wanted some advice on how to go about the situation while I was there. And maybe some confidence? Thanks for your informative post. :rolleyes:
 

Zendryn

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Lucky @#$@%#$^

Your friend can wait, you don't get that kinda chances everyday.
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Alright... So this is how it went. I went to her house. And we watched a movie. Frankly I wasn't into making out with her or anything because I was kinda tired. So I kino'd her, and all that. Also, we didn't know when her brother was coming home, so that could have killed the moment. Anyways, we just talked and all that. I might post some tips later on, but to her-it seemed I really didn't have that much of an intrest in her the entire time, so we endded up talking and **** like that. Mild flirting, and kino. So I finally leave when some of her friends show up (with questions of course). I guess she assumed I was going to go out with her and her friends, but told her I had other plans, and she got mad. Anyways, she calls me up later to see if I want to hang out again. I must of done something right though. :confused:
 
Top