Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some help with this girl and her strange behaviors

Rcbernie1991

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm 25 years old and new to this site , even though I have read articles and forums on this site prior to becoming a member. I could definitely use some insight on this girl I recently met a couple weeks ago and her strange behavior towards me. So here is my diemma. So last weekend me and my buddies all went out to the bar for a couple of drinks, we all noticed the extremely attractive bartender mixing ****tails and serving drinks. She kept coming over to us making small talk. We invited her into our conversations and her and I began to talk a little. So as the night progresses my buddies and I were shooting pool I went up to get one last drink before last call. She comes right up to me and asks me to give her a ride home because her riDE had bailed. I responded " yeah no problem". As the bar closed we talked more and I could see her interest in me growing. She became very flirty and touchy. I brought her to her place where she said she wanted to keep hanging out but could not because she is a single mother and did not want to wake her daughter or her mother who was baby sitting the child. I responded "no problem" talked for a little longet and she took my phone and put her number into it and said she wanted to get together either Saturday or Sunday to go out.

Saturday morning I woke up late and did my usual errands. Later in the evening I noticed I did not hear from her, so I figured maybe she was too shy to text first so shot her a text "hey what's up". To my surprise she never texted me back. So no big deal I thought and i just brushed it off and proceeded with the rest of week as usual. This past Friday night I was with one of my buddies watching baseball at a different bat I received a text message from her. "HEY WHAT'S UP" again surprised I waited a little while to not seem desperate to talk to her, I responded we had small talk then she had told me she wanted me to come by her bar and see her and that she wanted to see me. So a few hours later in the night my friend and I made our way there. She was very flirty with me, making me extremely strong drinks lol and standing by my corner of the bar almost all night when she wasn't busy. As the night became later my friend left I had stayed a little longer to talk to her. Told her I had work early the next morning and made sure that she had a ride home. She said her girlfriend who worked at the bar was giving her a ride. So we said our goodbyes and she said " text me I want to do something together in the next couple of days". So again yesterday evening I had texted her when I left work, the same text " hey what's up?" And a day later I have yet to hear from her. No huge deal, but has anyone else had this issue before?

Big thanks in advanced guys any insight, advice or answers would be greatly appreciated.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing strange here. She's turning you into a regular/potential provider--run of the mill hot bartender/single mommy game.

She'll probably let you buy dinner for her at some point to keep your investment/hopes up. If you're a really good mark you might even buy her a phone or a car! (I worked in a safe for work girly-bar for 3 years--you're hardly the first guy to fall for this trap). She might even sleep with you--the looser girls do. But if she's really that hot, probably not.

I do have some future advice--never text a girl, "Hey, what's up?" Text definite plans for low investment meet-ups. Dodge this one--but if you don't, update here so other guys might wise up.

Rcbernie1991

Reaction score
Haha I figured man, I just wanted to know what was up. I definitely appreciate the input and will update if anything changes.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing strange here. An interested woman won't give you the dance around. She's not interested. Move on.