Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Some Help Right now!!!

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make story short

Cougar and I setting up date via text (been 3+ weeks since i got her number and little texting in between those weeks until just now that I have free time and she told me already she doesnt drink which Im aware of)

Me: "Hey, so, any place you suggest to meetup on tuesday night?
Asian Coug: Hi, I live in Pamona, downtown Pamona has nice places. What do you prefer?
Me: Since its within your area, ill let you pick out the spot =). 830 - 900pm. Anywhere but a church ( i figured i'd make her do the work since I have to drive to her spot)
Asian Cougar: 8:30/9:00!!?!!?! What we are going?!!?! Get Drunk?!!
Asian Cougar: Im at work right now, ill look it up and let you know

** So WTF? how should I reply to this? She playing dumb or something on as to why we are meeting up?

A) "Its ok, we'll just skip the drinking part"
B) "Say something nice back?"
C) *** She isn't interested (but she did counter offer to meetup and was responsive to my texts)
D) What your opinion?

Last edited:

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you make a woman plan your date for you? Does that ever work? Consensus wisdom says that is your job.
im driving 30 minutes to meet her, so, fvck, make her do something. If she wants the d1ck, she better do some work too

So, going back to the topic, how to answeer that?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super Low Interest. Here is a similar example,
Last week I met a woman on OLD. She didnt like to drink so I set a date for 10 pm to go dancing (she likes dancing), she responded with 10pm?!! Thats my bed time!!!

I already knew this chick was going to be work, I told her I can make it for 9pm and she responded with we have different lifestyles, apparently 9pm was too late for her on a Saturday, I didnt even bother responding and I suggest you do the same. We never spoke again.

I would not change the time! If she is interested she will be there. Do not say anything, hit her with silence and just wait for a yes or counter. I have my money she never gets back to you cuz she had no intention of meeting you.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super Low Interest. Here is a similar example,
Last week I met a woman on OLD. She didnt like to drink so I set a date for 10 pm to go dancing (she likes dancing), she responded with 10pm?!! Thats my bed time!!!

I already knew this chick was going to be work, I told her I can make it for 9pm and she responded with we have different lifestyles, apparently 9pm was too late for her on a Saturday, I didnt even bother responding and I suggest you do the same. We never spoke again.

I would not change the time! If she is interested she will be there. Do not say anything, hit her with silence and just wait for a yes or counter. I have my money she never gets back to you cuz she had no intention of meeting you.
im making her do the work..at this point since ill be driving 30 minutes. But ya, don't reply, you maybe right.

As for low interest, i dont think i'd jump into that conclusion just yet, she did counter my previous offer at a different date and told me her days off from work. Anyway, i'll soon find out how interested she is as I want to know too.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian Cougar: Im at work right now, ill look it up and let you know

You wait for her to "let you know".

Let us know how it turns out.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just texted her back saying
Me: Lets meet in middle. Lets go bowling here

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many other women have you set up dates/spoken with in the 3 weeks since you got her number?

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she replied back: "text me address please"

I am sharing this conversation/experience , just so others can use this data as future reference and compare it with their current problem/situation. Its not all just about me.

A

AJ84

im making her do the work..at this point since ill be driving 30 minutes. But ya, don't reply, you maybe right.

As for low interest, i dont think i'd jump into that conclusion just yet, she did counter my previous offer at a different date and told me her days off from work. Anyway, i'll soon find out how interested she is as I want to know too.
Really? It's a Tuesday night, she has a job and because she is questioning the time that you want to meet, on a weeknight, and you're considering not replying because a she's not revolving her life and responsibilities around an 8:30pm date where she needs to do the work to get your d**k?

She counter offered, is given you her times that she is off work (and hence has more flexible time to see you) and is continuing to text you. If she wasn't interested she would not be doing these things. She has a life and other things going on and is trying to meet you halfway it seems.

But if you don't want to reply to her go ahead, she'll just meet up with some other guy who gets that adults have things going on outside of dating and are ok with coming up with a date time and location that works for both of them without making into some frame game.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She hinted, wanted you to decide as a man should. Remember she's Asian and she desires a man to be manly.

Of course you replied her like a typical Asian girl....

EroticWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm asian and judging from her replies she's mega flaking you. Not worth the effort. I smell gold digger.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm asian and judging from her replies she's mega flaking you. Not worth the effort. I smell gold digger.
I think she will meet up, but I think OP has no options and will come off as too needy/put too much importance on the outcome and will end up blowing it regardless of how tye actual date goes. Just my read of this.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man sets the date. You failed that part already. There is no "making her do the work", and she is certainly not a "cougar". That would imply she wants sex, which doesn't seem evident in this exchange.

You have known about this site since 2005? Holy moly, talk about an absolute failure to utilize this place effectively...

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, to appear less desperate to her, i moved the date to May just to make a point to these women im not needy.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, to appear less desperate to her, i moved the date to May just to make a point to these women im not needy.
Why are you trolling us?

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i moved the date to 2019, to show non needyness
A man sets the date. You failed that part already. There is no "making her do the work", and she is certainly not a "cougar". That would imply she wants sex, which doesn't seem evident in this exchange.

You have known about this site since 2005? Holy moly, talk about an absolute failure to utilize this place effectively...
I was in prison for 13 years, just got out 5 months ago

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? It's a Tuesday night, she has a job and because she is questioning the time that you want to meet, on a weeknight, and you're considering not replying because a she's not revolving her life and responsibilities around an 8:30pm date where she needs to do the work to get your d**k?

She counter offered, is given you her times that she is off work (and hence has more flexible time to see you) and is continuing to text you. If she wasn't interested she would not be doing these things. She has a life and other things going on and is trying to meet you halfway it seems.

But if you don't want to reply to her go ahead, she'll just meet up with some other guy who gets that adults have things going on outside of dating and are ok with coming up with a date time and location that works for both of them without making into some frame game.
Would she question Brad Pitt if he set up a date at that time? Low interest.