Need some help here plz!!!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sikanhe said:
referring to the girl in my last post: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=175910

We were out last night great chemistry, kino, and made out.
This morningshe txt me saying she dont wanna c me again cuz shes afraid she will have sex with me.
Anyone got any takes and give me help on this?
What a stupid a$$ thing to say dontcha think???? I would ignore her for a while and she what she does. I would not even respond directly or indirectly to her stupid statement.

If you had a girl you was digging would you tell her this? No way!!! You would be getting her horizontal!!! She could be throwing anti slut shield up or could be trying to bail on you. Hell who knows what this thing is trying to pull. DISAPPEAR!!! If she likes you then she will make time to see you again so you can fVck her.

It really sounds like a $hit test to me to see if you only are looking for sex.

Sikanhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
my guesses are shes rly attracted to me but she doesnt want to carry a long distance if u have read my thread before. i think shes just not rly up for casual and no string ****

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sikanhe said:
my guesses are shes rly attracted to me but she doesnt want to carry a long distance if u have read my thread before. i think shes just not rly up for casual and no string ****
Apologies to you because I did not read the original thread. Depending on how far she lives and what effort you want to put in it then. Long distance relationships never work though. If it is not too far away and you could spend a little time with her then knock yourself out. Otherwise it sounds like a waste of time. I will go read the thread now.

******I read the thread****** Do not worry about this one and MOVE ON!!!!!!!! Waste of time!!!!! Sounds like you are enamored with her and like Nismo said, leave her alone!! No loss!! You have not invested much yet! Sure things are what I like as you should!

Sikanhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not planning and not looking for long distance. but im reading her as "if we have sex we have to get in a relationship and i dont want a long distance so lets not have sex."
lets just focus on getting her into bed

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sikanhe said:
im not planning and not looking for long distance. but im reading her as "if we have sex we have to get in a relationship and i dont want a long distance so lets not have sex"
Then why bother then?????? I have had several long distance relation****s and I was getting laid and blowing a lot of money and wasting a lot of time!

Again, choose someone that is GEOGRAPHICALLY DESIRABLE. Nothing wrong with having sex with her either, but ask yourself,"why is she acting in this manner?" Don't waste your time dude!!! Hit it if you can or cut your losses early on.

Sikanhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
again, calls me and arranges a date with me tonite. people wish me luck!

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sikanhe said:
referring to the girl in my last post: This morningshe txt me saying she...ld be if we don´t contact eachother any more!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is bargaining with the OP. That text is how some women negotiate what they want.

Her text statement was a disguised challenge to him to reassure her that he and she will remain in a committed LDR after they fukk.

And that, gentlemen, is how wacky women communicate. To deal with these kinds of women you will require psychic powers and the ability to decode gibberish. Polish your crystal balls and let the guesswork begin.

Sikanhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
well we had a great night great fun great sex. only problem we had was finding a vancant hotel room at 12 at night and i never let off the whole night. thx for all the help guys helped a lot.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: Congrats