Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Need Some Guidance

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Need Some Help really confused

Alright I'm black. I'm starting to rid myself of my AFC. I'm starting to hangout with more people especially white people they really like me cause I always make sure everyone having a good time but I think if I spendd to much time with one group like white people might see me as a sell out I don't know what to do. Should I stop hanging out with the white people or should I just try to hang out with everyone more
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Yea. I think that's what I'm going to do. But do you think it's okay to act different around diff groups a people cause I relized I act one way with certain groups of people. Like I can DJ all the white girls Iwant but I become a real AFC around Black chicks
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by DA KID
Yea. I think that's what I'm going to do. But do you think it's okay to act different around diff groups a people cause I relized I act one way with certain groups of people. Like I can DJ all the white girls Iwant but I become a real AFC around Black chicks
Haha wtf? Are you black or what?

If you are, it just means you feel unconfident around your own race because you feel they are higher, more superior then you are. It's simply genetics, but you can get over that. Practice makes perfect :)
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Haha wtf? Are you black or what?

If you are, it just means you feel unconfident around your own race because you feel they are higher, more superior then you are. It's simply genetics, but you can get over that. Practice makes perfect :)
Or its cause theyre loud and aggessive.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
It's not that I'm afraid of my race well kind of it's just the way they put me down cause of my childhood was a complete afc lil ***** and had no gfs or hooked up with anyone during middle school now they usually make fun of me a little bit. but it really cause I still act like a punk and afc that's why this summer I'm dedicating myself for a change. I don't think it's a problem with races maybe my confidence
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by DA KID
I don't think it's a problem with races maybe my confidence
Your confidence around races...


Think about that one :)
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Concentrate on becoming a strong minded young man who strives for success and approach others as human beings and not a color. you do have different attitudes amongst the races so you'll have to adapt as you see fit - just don't be a chump and act effeminate around women - assert your young manhood - all races respect this!

Treat everone with the respect that they deserve!
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Maybe it is because they're loud and aggressive..:p Haha. You have to put everything else aside and use the same skills you use to get white girls to get black girls. We're all people. Dig up that confidence and USE it. You can only learn so much by reading; You have to go up and experience to really learn anything.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
:) Perhaps you should be yourself, instead of black or white.

Oh, I'm insane, I know.
 

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
:) Perhaps you should be yourself, instead of black or white.

Oh, I'm insane, I know.
I think that's crazy enough to work thx for all the help guys
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Black girls are crazier than white girls (most of the time in a good way ;-)

I knew a black guy who would DJ all the white girls but grow a ***** when he was around black girls. What I truly thought of that guy by seeing him in action everyday? He was a *****. He was all words and no action. That's what white women like -- all the words and false dreams described to them. Black women want to see some action. I definitely like their style!
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by Ebach
Black girls are crazier than white girls (most of the time in a good way ;-)

I knew a black guy who would DJ all the white girls but grow a ***** when he was around black girls. What I truly thought of that guy by seeing him in action everyday? He was a *****. He was all words and no action. That's what white women like -- all the words and false dreams described to them. Black women want to see some action. I definitely like their style!
Okay, lets stop from making outlandish generalizations....

If you make sure everyone's having a good time, EVERYONE will like you not just one race. If you want an example of everyone liking someone for what they bring, not their race, look at people like Pharrell. he's done songs for the gulliest, tighetest rappers, to the gayest weirdest boybands. And he is respected by everyone. He makes rap songs and groups and the goes and sings alto or in some high pitched girly voice dressed like some careless skateboarding rocker. he just doesn't care, perhaps that's what makes him so appealing?
 
Top