"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Need some encouragement.

Takaloo

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
OK, a while back when I was just starting out I made a pretty bad effort at sarging a female. My first sarge. Basically It went like this

Me: hey, you got change of this...
her yeah wait a sec...
me... "Don't I know you from somewhere"....
her "no... why would you?"...
me... "well where are you from"....
her"xxx",
me: "oh, it must be someone else then...
her "ok..." me... "thanks".


Poor i know. Since then I've gotten better and am actually in an LTR but heres the problem. I see this chick from time to time in college. Well on friday we walked past each other and i looked back (to check out her ass of course) and her friend was looking at me smiling. It's clear she said something to her friend about my awful sarge. But the thing is, It wasn't really me trying to pick her up or anything. She never rejected me or anything. But shes shooting her mouth off apparently having a laugh at my expense. This is the reason why i don't do CA's on campus. I need a yes-man to make me feel better but I don't have any so I have turned to here.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Shut up and get some balls.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Takaloo
me... "Don't I know you from somewhere"....
her "no... why would you?"...
"Why would you?" - this WAS a rejection!!:rolleyes: If it was a girl that you regularly see (same campus) then why wouldn't she have seen you before? You should have asked her whether she went to your school and have told her that you were the "BIG man on campus"!
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Who cares if she mouthes off about you? Im still in HS, but a friend of mine in uni tells me that campus is totally different from hs, in that it has about 10k more people, and no matter how hard you try to be popular, you won't get known by everyone. So its not like everyone's against you now because of one chick. In fact, most people on campus prolly dont even know her. So stop busting your nuts over something that is frankly not that important!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top