Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Some Advice

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with this girl in her mid-20s for the first time, got drunk, and we ended up sleeping together.

Anyway, I can tell that she really likes me and wants to do more with me. There's only one problem...she's a smoker. She has a totally hot body and face, but the smoking thing turns me off. When I make out with her, the taste is NO GOOD.

So what should I do here? Get her as a bootycall? Or just move on?

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm 46 and I haven't ever been able to convince myself to have sex with a woman who smoked. It's a turn off for me so I am not surprised that it's the same for you.

Be tactfull, but tell her if you want to pursue the relationship with her. She probably will not be able to drop smoking as it is highly addictive, but you will have given her an opportunity.

To be honest, I never did tell the women who smoked and who seemed interested that their smoking was the problem. That's because I didn't think that they would drop their habits.

Have a good life.

Reaction score
Mid 20's?? Damn! You are only 18! Don't kiss her and just "hit" her from behind!!! Oh yeah, I mean 'hit" her with your penis and not your fist!!!:rolleyes: You don't want to kill the ho!!:rolleyes: What good is a dead ho to you??:rolleyes:

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
I went out with this girl in her mid-20s for the first time, got drunk, and we ended up sleeping together.

Anyway, I can tell that she really likes me and wants to do more with me. There's only one problem...she's a smoker. She has a totally hot body and face, but the smoking thing turns me off. When I make out with her, the taste is NO GOOD.

So what should I do here? Get her as a bootycall? Or just move on?
Be a girl.

Say "I really enjoyed being with you... but... I don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now. But I'd still like to hang out..."

or (with only a little BS)

"I think you're great... but... smoking gives me a headache... so I don't think this will work out..."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't do smokers, it fvcks with their body chemistry. I'll them them though, I've been surprised a couple of times when the woman actually gave up smoking. It still takes a while for their chemistry to revert back.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a personal preference.

One of the first pieces of advice my dad gave me was "don't ever kiss a smoker, it's like licking a chimney". That advice is very true for me, it's horrid.

You could request that she refrains from smoking while shes with you. Might be hard since smokers have to have one after sex.

It's up to you.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Mid 20's?? Damn! You are only 18! Don't kiss her and just "hit" her from behind!!! Oh yeah, I mean 'hit" her with your penis and not your fist!!!:rolleyes: You don't want to kill the ho!!:rolleyes: What good is a dead ho to you??:rolleyes:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
I agree 100%

suave4sure

Don Juan
Reaction score
You already awnsered your own question

You said you don't like smokers, so obviously you don't want to date a smoker.

Unless you love her personality a great deal there's no point.

A booty call is the best id recommend for you and it seems you don't even enjoy them because of the taste from her smoking.

So it would seem the awnser is very simple because you awnsered it yourself, simply a bootycall. If you cannot deal with the taste next.

It's your choice and a very simple one. Why you need someone to help you with this one is beyond me. This is a matter of personal preference.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Yeah well you know, I upped my age a couple years with her.

I don't plan on dating the girl. But like I said, she has a SMOKING body, and I really wouldn't mind keeping her around for a booty call. Plus, she is very frisky in bed.

tiburonIII

Banned
Reaction score
God damn ----

People need to get your priorities straight>>Easy decision

Do you like fvcking her more than you dislike kissing her and tasting the cigarret mouth?

Base your decison on this..So simple ..Another solution get a hotter girl while you keep on practicing your fvcking techniques with this one./..lol I MA SO EVIL ITS NOT FUNNYl/....loloL