"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Need some advice on understanding a situation with a high potential date

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
You did Alot of things wrong. You think she's super high value. You did all the apologizing. You gave her too much of your personal info ( "if it makes you feel any better i got 3 tickets today" ). Each of these weakened you in her view. And if she doesn't want to see you again, duces. You should not desire anyone who doesn't value and desire you. Basic self respect. The earlier you get it the more successful you'll be in life.
You're right for sure but im just happy she texted me. It basically affirms everything i was thinking. Now ill prob not respond at all for a few months and maybe contact her down the line to see if i got another shot..by then ill surely devise some an interesting plan. I know her type. Afterall i did get her on that "date" without knowing practically anything about each other
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
I am in bold
I'm sorry for my ego and any disrespect guys. I do value your words.

Update however: she texted me this morning saying she was ignoring me because she needed time to process everything. She was ashamed of herself for the way she acted and to her it was a really embarassing thing as she never had to slap a guy in the face or run out of the building. When you DO respond, do NOT chew her out and do NOT make it easy by forgiving her. Make it as vague as you possibly can. Personally, this stinks of sh$t-tests and manipulation. If you start to believe this too, run and never look back, you have a nutjob on your hands. As for your reply, I'd say something along the lines of "Yeah, it wasn't good" then go silent. Do not reach out to her. she needs to EARN another chance with you

I haven't responded yet. My initial thought is always ego driven. The ego will sink you. I feel like now the balls in my court and i can jus ignore her and continue with my original plan. Don't ignore Which is just leave her be and get back to her next year maybe spring time if she doesn't get locked down with someone which i doubt. Bad move. Respond vaguely, politely, and make it brief. As I said before, something along the lines of "Yep, it wasn't good, very embarrassing for me" Why would you "get back to her next year?" Respond vaguely, let her do the work for another chance. If she doesn't step up, write her off and move on.
Ah, just saw this message. I have not responded yet but it's only been a day. (texted me yesterday morning). I don't know if I want to keep playing the guilty party and continue rehearsing that event. I honestly think its best to ignore her and move on for now as I really schmoozed the hell outta her afterwards because I thought I really f-ed everything up. This would have been one of my best plates yet looks/personality wise. You kinda have me second guessing my decision but I think once I kinda gave her the last texts, which were admittedly paragraphs, of a different tone (went from the giving attention,schmoozing, softening up) to a more studious, logical and sincere. But also served as kinda an ultimatum like you know what, I can see you're not reciprocating, and you want to be left alone, so I'm goign to do exactly that kinda thing and give you your space.. I think the indefiniteness of that, and her not knowing what that meant kinda had her thinking. I think shes probing me. If I do respond, it might be something like "I get it."
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,932
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

Follow the advice @Mauser96 has given. Follow that advice EXACTLY. Text her "Yeah it wasn't good" and nothing more.

THEN you play wait and see.
 

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
Advice from the old lady:

Follow the advice @Mauser96 has given. Follow that advice EXACTLY. Text her "Yeah it wasn't good" and nothing more.

THEN you play wait and see.
Hey thanks for running this by your old lady. I appreciate it. Great to have insight from someone who's probably more experienced than all of us in these matters of the female brain haha. I haven't responded yet but I'll do just that. I really don't expect anything to come out of it right now but I guess we'll see. I don't think too many people would be interested in this but I'll try to post an update in here anyways
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top