Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice on understanding a situation with a high potential date

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
You did Alot of things wrong. You think she's super high value. You did all the apologizing. You gave her too much of your personal info ( "if it makes you feel any better i got 3 tickets today" ). Each of these weakened you in her view. And if she doesn't want to see you again, duces. You should not desire anyone who doesn't value and desire you. Basic self respect. The earlier you get it the more successful you'll be in life.
You're right for sure but im just happy she texted me. It basically affirms everything i was thinking. Now ill prob not respond at all for a few months and maybe contact her down the line to see if i got another shot..by then ill surely devise some an interesting plan. I know her type. Afterall i did get her on that "date" without knowing practically anything about each other

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
I am in bold
I'm sorry for my ego and any disrespect guys. I do value your words.

Update however: she texted me this morning saying she was ignoring me because she needed time to process everything. She was ashamed of herself for the way she acted and to her it was a really embarassing thing as she never had to slap a guy in the face or run out of the building. When you DO respond, do NOT chew her out and do NOT make it easy by forgiving her. Make it as vague as you possibly can. Personally, this stinks of sh$t-tests and manipulation. If you start to believe this too, run and never look back, you have a nutjob on your hands. As for your reply, I'd say something along the lines of "Yeah, it wasn't good" then go silent. Do not reach out to her. she needs to EARN another chance with you

I haven't responded yet. My initial thought is always ego driven. The ego will sink you. I feel like now the balls in my court and i can jus ignore her and continue with my original plan. Don't ignore Which is just leave her be and get back to her next year maybe spring time if she doesn't get locked down with someone which i doubt. Bad move. Respond vaguely, politely, and make it brief. As I said before, something along the lines of "Yep, it wasn't good, very embarrassing for me" Why would you "get back to her next year?" Respond vaguely, let her do the work for another chance. If she doesn't step up, write her off and move on.
Ah, just saw this message. I have not responded yet but it's only been a day. (texted me yesterday morning). I don't know if I want to keep playing the guilty party and continue rehearsing that event. I honestly think its best to ignore her and move on for now as I really schmoozed the hell outta her afterwards because I thought I really f-ed everything up. This would have been one of my best plates yet looks/personality wise. You kinda have me second guessing my decision but I think once I kinda gave her the last texts, which were admittedly paragraphs, of a different tone (went from the giving attention,schmoozing, softening up) to a more studious, logical and sincere. But also served as kinda an ultimatum like you know what, I can see you're not reciprocating, and you want to be left alone, so I'm goign to do exactly that kinda thing and give you your space.. I think the indefiniteness of that, and her not knowing what that meant kinda had her thinking. I think shes probing me. If I do respond, it might be something like "I get it."

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Follow the advice @Mauser96 has given. Follow that advice EXACTLY. Text her "Yeah it wasn't good" and nothing more.

THEN you play wait and see.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Follow the advice @Mauser96 has given. Follow that advice EXACTLY. Text her "Yeah it wasn't good" and nothing more.

THEN you play wait and see.
Hey thanks for running this by your old lady. I appreciate it. Great to have insight from someone who's probably more experienced than all of us in these matters of the female brain haha. I haven't responded yet but I'll do just that. I really don't expect anything to come out of it right now but I guess we'll see. I don't think too many people would be interested in this but I'll try to post an update in here anyways