"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Need some advice on this situation

James01

New Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
There's about a week of school left, and there's this chick i met last friday who's in my class. On the way out I found a stupid reason to spark a conversation with her then asked her if she didn't mind me comming along with her walkin back to her dorm (she lives by me anyway so it wasn't like I was stalking). Well while walking back I chatted her up, she had a high IL, laughing, etc... I was stupid and didn't get her phone number before we left, she just said I'll hope to see you around sometime, I said sure you probably will (stupid mistake). Anyway, I'll see her again this friday.. I'm thinkin im just gonna say this with a freaking week left i got nothing to lose "I would really like to get to know you, even though there isn't much of the semester left, I felt I had to get it off my chest.. was wondering if you wanted to do something sometime this weekend... if so that's cool, if not no big deal" that's all I can come up with.. if you guys got a better approach shoot..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
1
That's fine but word it differently. Instead of "I was wondering if....", something along the lines of "Let's go and, etc." Also have a specific day and thing to do.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Sure, Slick. Remember it is not so much what you say, rather how you say it. So play it cool, Daddy-O', and you will be~

Next time, DO NOT FORGET TO CLOSE THE DEAL! Because that just wouldn't be cool, now would it?...

:cool:
 

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
first man on mars
Forget all the fluff===> it makez U sound like a bytch. Just say: """We should do sumthin' this weekend, what's U're phone #?"""========> ah*?
 

StoneCold

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Just go To her with a massive smile a small wink and say
hey I know this cool place they make the most plesurable milkshakes ever urll be crazy to miss out

if she says no say yeah i fell out on milk when i was a baby care to dance :D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

jama

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
minnesota
HI MAN

HI MAN

You don’t have to make it big deal. You seem like you missed the biggest opportunity of your life, which isn’t.

NOW, don’t talk like that because isn’t the DJs way. It shows that you want her so bad, and that you are so easy to get. It also gives her all the power whether she will accept you or reject you.

I really don’t know her but if she is fun person you can try this.
You: hey, what is up (remember smile)
Her: hey great bla, bala, bala
You: look at her face and dont say anything.
Her: WHAT!
You: shake your head and say: YOU ARE A BAD GIRL. (SMILLE)
HER: WHAT! Why?
You: what did you do last night. I know. Is that what keeps you wake? (Oh my GOD).
Her: what?
You: ihi..ihi (with an eye brow)
If she hits you or smile YOU ARE IN THE GAME. Keep talking like that. Keep rolling thebal. Make her fun of it.
If she gets upset then she isn’t good mood or something is wrong with her. WHO CARES?

I hope it will work.
REMEMBER: DON’T, DON’T EVER BE NERVOUS.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Rick James,

She knows you already like her - this is obvious since no guy asks a girl to walk with her because he is afraid!! She was waiting for you to pop the question but you failed! I hope you do better than this on your final exams!!! You might as well finish the job this week or else she is going to think you are a wuss to wait 5 months until next semester - or if you ever see her again for that matter!!

Do it! Do it now!!
 
Top