“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Need some advice in the next two hours...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
My situation:
Went out with hb9 as an exclusive couple for two dates. She's never made out with anyone before, and since we were in a group both times she was a little uncomfortable about doing it there. So last saturday a combo of her dad not liking my being a junior without a license, and us not seeing eachother that often caused us to break up. She still wants to see me and all, but until I get my license (couple months), we're not officially going out.

Question:
Tonight we're going to a party (no alcohol) and I was thinking about going for the kiss/make out (possibly) still, but I'm not sure if it's such a good idea with us having "broken up" a week ago. She still says she likes me, and wants to keep hanging out until I get my license to see how things are there. What do you guys suggest I do as far as this whole thing goes at the party tonight?

This would help me out an assload, thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
Why the fuk does having a license matter so much.. I smell some using.. Once u get ure license i recon she will abuse it and make you drive her everywhere

*PS* what ****ign license are you talking about ?
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Broken up? High school relationships aren't real relationships. They aren't even a pseudo relationship. On the scale of relationship evolution they're ham-strung between Ameobas and lichen. There is no 'breaking up', there is only 'I like you and my stomach feels funny' and not.

I say go for it. You have absolutely nothing to lose, and you're taking this waaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

-CyranoDeBergerac
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Driver's license - and she's going to be getting hers around the same time as me - we just go to diff. schools and don't see eachother that much to the license matters. Tonight I'm going to see if I can't get her to make out. Not leaving for about an hour to any more comments would be hella helpful. Thanks.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
you're "going out" and havn't kissed and you broke up and you're going for the first kiss?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Yeah, it's a pretty fvcked up situation. Got the kiss last night though.

One of the reasons I'm not just next'ing the hell out of her is that I'd been looking for a challenge for a while (had no problem getting girls that'd do whatever I wanted on the first night), and this girl was innocent and I made a bad first impression on her (high on vicaden from hurting leg, friend of another ex) and so I wanted to actually put a challenge in front of myself for once. And I got it.
 
Top