Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice...girlfriend acting a little strange

A

AJ84

OP-

So she wants to talk on the phone instead of texting all the time? Whats so hard about that? Doesn't sound unreasonable to me.

I see too much thinking/overanalyzing.
I agree. What I’m reading here is that a woman he is dating has a sick child and, instead of sending her usual sexy texts, she is likely caring for her sick child and is sending out a feeler to see if he’s LTR potential, not someone who using her for sex. Call it what you will guys, but you can’t blame any woman for testing a guy to see if she is being used, you do similar tests yourself. No one likes being used.

So if he says let’s take a break (because she’s not sexting him while she is tending to a sick child) what the hell do you all think that tells her guys?

Come on.

OP, if you don’t want to be in a LTR relationship with her, then don’t imply it and hopefully she will clue in that she’s probably just a plate to you, and she can decide if that’s what she wants or not.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the idea of a reset, its a good way to get back your frame.
But i would not use it this situation,its more for serious/dire circumstance, depending on op gut feeling.

I think stuff like that is normal even in healthy LTR it is female nature, i doubt its intentional.

A

AJ84

The female imperative or feminine imperative is to survive; to have sex and as many babies as possible with the best man or men available; and to secure provisioning for self and babies.

Im not trying to shame you, im pointing out to everyone that all you do is try to shame people on here by accusing them of buying into the female imperative and, as you have done here, when someone disagrees with you, you ramble on about nonsensical items, attempt to directly provoke the other party by ascribing feelings and thoughts to a stranger, and continue to ramble on about how the other person is powerless because they have bought into the female imperative.

And now anyone that happens to agree with me is a 'passive boy'. Your persuasion tactics amount to nothing more than an attempt to bully and shame

lack of critical thinking, hallmarks of low intelligence
I’m confused, if the female imperative is to breed with the best men and secure provisions for self and the offspring, what does not falling into the female imperative mean? Not being one of the best men? Or being the best men but not providing for your offspring? Or being the best men, but dumping the mother of the offspring and taking on the sole responsibility of providing for the offspring?

Sazc does this confuse you too or is it just me lol.

I would like a separate thread to sort this out once and for all because there’s a lot of conflicting info on this and how it relates to modern day, which I’m sure it does to an extent but not sure how much and what the push back is really about. Just seems like it’s applied to every situation willy nilly doesn’t it?

R

Ranger

I like the idea of a reset, its a good way to get back your frame.
But i would not use it this situation,its more for serious/dire circumstance, depending on op gut feeling.

I think stuff like that is normal even in healthy LTR it is female nature, i doubt its intentional.
Perhaps it’s not but despite her being unaware of its manipulations doesn’t mean she is in the right frame. She can’t be. Not now. Not ever. She’s a woman. This is how women on here who don’t “intend” to mislead, do. Giving her a pass because of her supposed intent still equals up to a trashed man due to his feminization.

If he engages on this path...he’s done. The woman is not the problem. He is.

R

Ranger

Feline imperative:
(Not limited to)
1. The viewpoint of survival is always from the feminine viewpoint. That is her biology. She will shift and go into any social convention if it “helps” her survival. The death of her man is more easily gotten over. Biology.

2. Men are resources and there are plenty of them. So easy to obtain feminized men and manipulate passive men to an ends. Even if she is not aware of it. It’s biology.

3. Most men are unworthy of offspring and thus she rejects most. She only knows what she feels. She can change none of it.

4. Modern society, law and politics support the feminine imperative. It’s been a long time coming. Her rebellion against religion that limited her breeding program has been quite the pain. And has also hurt men in that it degraded the “Y” chromosome. (Men easily feminized)
We are now a race full of people that should not have produced offspring.

There is no penalty for following her program. AND I don’t think there should be. Men should never be guaranteed a “wife”. Ever.

This is no accident. To blame women for any of the above is stupid. That’s like beating your cat for being a cat.

This was rather loose but it was accurate. The feminine imperative is a full self perpetuating PARADIGM. There are feminine responses right here in this thread.

Man’s mind has been polluted. I came here for me. I didn’t come out of some form of nobility. Some of the best men who understood these things are now gone. Some were even banned. They had to battle with feminine men who couldn’t wait to jump on their next post.

I would rather be back on the battlefield than help men who don’t have enough introspection to see their own mind as being polluted. It’s not my gig. If you can’t move on your own you don’t deserve help.
It’s not about women. Women are not the problem. In fact, they are the ones who are right.
Men are stupid boys. Easy prey. About 80% of the men on this forum are fodder. Targets. And they should be. I don’t feel pity about this. I’m way over it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps it’s not but despite her being unaware of its manipulations doesn’t mean she is in the right frame. She can’t be. Not now. Not ever. She’s a woman. This is how women on here who don’t “intend” to mislead, do. Giving her a pass because of her supposed intent still equals up to a trashed man due to his feminization.

If he engages on this path...he’s done. The woman is not the problem. He is.
here is my take on this,im am not the most experience guy and might be wrong it seems to be applicable to this situation.

Something @guru1000 on a other post and imo it can be applied to this situation.
Distance/disinterest for intentional bad behaviors
Overt Boundaries for behaviors she is not aware.

R

Ranger

here is my take on this,im am not the most experience guy and might be wrong it seems to be applicable to this situation.

Something @guru1000 on a other post and imo it can be applied to this situation.
Distance/disinterest for intentional bad behaviors
Overt Boundaries for behaviors she is not aware.
Guru isn’t wrong. Neither are you.

What does that statement “We need to take a break”, communicate?
Being said to a man we all know what that means. It’s easy. But what does it say to a woman? It’s not the same. Not at all. When she hears it, it doesn’t matter what her contrivances were. It’s stopped cold. “OMG...he’s self aware!!!”

How deep do you think that’s goes into her? I mean really? Her program and her social skills are very significant. Uncanny is a good word for it.
Almost supernatural.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems a lot of guys here are actually buying into her child being sick/said something hurtful to her. This is a single mom who has young kids. You guys need to remember that 95% of single moms are toxic(not widow moms).

OP, you can give her the benefit of the doubt but I guarantee that she will be using her kids as an excuse soon down the road. You really shouldn’t be caring this much anyway.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guru isn’t wrong. Neither are you.

What does that statement “We need to take a break”, communicate?
Being said to a man we all know what that means. It’s easy. But what does it say to a woman? It’s not the same. Not at all. When she hears it, it doesn’t matter what her contrivances were. It’s stopped cold. “OMG...he’s self aware!!!”

How deep do you think that’s goes into her? I mean really? Her program and her social skills are very significant. Uncanny is a good word for it.
Almost supernatural.
i see your point and i agree that BREAK does not mean the same coming from a man then when its a women.
I guess it depends on how BREAK is explain and his reason for asking for it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems a lot of guys here are actually buying into her child being sick/said something hurtful to her.
This is very true.
I ve seen it many time and ive done it with ex before.
Jumping on a reason to not spend time , talk or txt with her.
Kid is probably sick a little bit, but nothing serious enough to put you aside like that.
Imo she is either mad about something,testing you or her interest level is lowering

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m confused, if the female imperative is to breed with the best men and secure provisions for self and the offspring, what does not falling into the female imperative mean? Not being one of the best men? Or being the best men but not providing for your offspring? Or being the best men, but dumping the mother of the offspring and taking on the sole responsibility of providing for the offspring?

Sazc does this confuse you too or is it just me lol.

I would like a separate thread to sort this out once and for all because there’s a lot of conflicting info on this and how it relates to modern day, which I’m sure it does to an extent but not sure how much and what the push back is really about. Just seems like it’s applied to every situation willy nilly doesn’t it?
it's just bvllchit that @Ranger uses to shame men when they disagree or dont listen to what he posts

Essentially it's an outdated (50's) view of 'what women are subconsciously looking for'. In all actuality, lower status females fit right in to the definition of feminine imperative. Of course lower status females are looking to breed up. If a man is so concerned with with preaching about sidestepping the feminine imperative, it is because he lives it, daily. He is surrounded with females that are motivated by it. This a man who is low SMV, sub par looks, socially awkward, low status, and the only females he attracts are low quality and looking for providers.

You dont hear guru or amante laboring on and on about the 'feminine imperative', do you? No. because they actually get it. They advise based on real world scenarios, and experiences, and have no need to validate their council by shaming anyone.

In any case @AJ84 there will never be consensus on this site about what the feminine imperative actually is precisely because people will always distort it to support their own personal viewpoints. The color red, to me, might be a shade lighter or darker than what you see it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just what kind of pink bunny rabbit makes you assume she is fcking only one dude?
Its possible but more likely something else.
So many possibilities other than her ****ing an other guy
However might be an ex or new guys that recently got into contact with her

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you havent figured out that, around here, she's always riding the c0ck carousel? It's some of the most misguided 'advice' I've ever seen.

If *your* life is full of females who are always sleeping with multiple dudes, you are hanging around some really low quality women, and need to evaluate THAT

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you havent figured out that, around here, she's always riding the **** carousel? It's some of the most misguided 'advice' I've ever seen.

If *your* life is full of females who are always sleeping with multiple dudes, you are hanging around some really low quality women, and need to evaluate THAT
I dont see those often but there is many explanation for it

Might be the younger generation way idk
I also think it prob dont happen as often where i live because its a low population area.
So more chance of consequence and limited pool of single ppl

R

Ranger

the truth will always be obfuscated. There will always be information omitted. That’s not condemnable by social conventions. We are just required to accept it as is by the imperative. Just like most everything else men are required to “accept”. Lol

There are no rules.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Us men will try and justify anything just to...have that V there waiting for us LOL

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been seeing a single mother with two kids for LESS THAN 3 MONTHS and you consider her your girlfriend? Man, your mindset has you in for a rough time if sth doesn't change and soon/fast.