Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice...girlfriend acting a little strange

WayTooReal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing a woman for a little under 3 months, things have been going great up until the past few days, we would see each other 2 to 3 times a week, having sex almost every time we met, literally could not keep our hands off each other.

She would constantly tell me how much she was looking forward to seeing me and always would say how much she wishes I was there blah blah blah when I wasn't...

She has 2 kids, and they both like me, met her family etc, they all seem to like me as well. Saw her this past Monday(and we had sex), We were supposed to spend time Valentines Day and she texted me that one of her kids went to the nurses office that day and was sick and that she wasnt feeling that great either but it was up to me if I wanted to still come up. I told her if they were sick I'd let them rest. Then we talked on the phone later that night for a little bit and she apologized and said she really felt bad about it. I said not to worry about it and that stuff happens, etc. Got off the phone after about 15 minutes or so. The next day we text a few times and she wanted to talk to me on the phone again and said something like we have a texting relationship and asked if I'm afraid to talk on the phone. I laughed and said obviously not since we just talked on the phone yesterday.

Today we texted back and forth a few times and her first text said her daughter is sick and has a fever and lost her voice too now. I have no reason not to believe her, but at the same time, she hasnt taken the bait with anything sexual I am texting her either. Later tonight she says she is there if I want to call and talk to her. Her texts have been very asexual.

So I'm not exactly sure what to think about this whole wanting to talk on the phone thing all of a sudden. Is it some type of thing to see if I'll do what she wants me to when she asks all the time? I did not call her tonight, told her i was busy.

I dont think she is planning to dump me base on my spidey senses but i think something is going on, not sure what tho. She seems to be acting a little needy lately but at the same time not as flirty...I dont know what this means or if i need to have a preemptive talk with her or try and find out if there is something she is concerned with about our relationship.

Pros:
- Set up a date for Monday with me when i talked to her on Valentine's day of her own doing after I told her I was off that day.
-Today asked what day I'm free next week so we can celebrate my birthday
-Is not on the dating site we met on, as I just went and checked a few times to see if this was the case...no sign of her profile being active.
-Talked very sexually on the phone with me yesterday and said how she wants to "sit on me"(her term for banging)

Cons:
-Has been texting "differently"...not sexual like normal and doesnt take the bait like she used to when I day something that could be sexual
-Suddenly seems very "needy" in terms of talking on the phone or asks for me to talk on the phone

Just looking for opinions on what might be going on. Or if this might be some sort of control test, or something else. Wondering if I need to bring this up or just brush it off, and if i do bring it up how to so it in a way that doesn't make me sound insecure or lame.

Last edited:

WayTooReal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now she just texted me saying that "It just seems like I don't want to make time and that she doesnt matter to me."

I'm not sure where this is coming from all of a sudden. What do I do?

I'm not texting her back tonight or going to go into panic mode. I just want to know what is making her think that.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure whatr the problem is but maybe she wants to define the relationship is it exclusive yet BF/GF?

The issue is something else imo, look at what she does more carefully.

WayTooReal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure whatr the problem is but maybe she wants to define the relationship is it exclusive yet BF/GF?

The issue is something else imo, look at what she does more carefully.
Yes it is exclusive. I honestly am extremely busy but I always make time for her, 2 to 3 dsys a week.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant figure out whats happening, but she is acting weirdly and in a displeasing way.
Dont reward her by doing what she is asking you to do.
Not sure its the best way but I would just withdraw the attention you are giving her less txting etc. I would not do it as a punishment but as a sign of disinterest for her heretic behavior.

Last edited:

WayTooReal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant figure out whats happening, but she is acting weirdly and in a displeasing way.
Dont reward her by doing what she is asking you to do
I'm not planning to do anything tonight. I will probably call her tomorrow and ask her a single question "Are you through with me?"

Depending on her answer I'll know more of what is going on.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not planning to do anything tonight. I will probably call her tomorrow and ask her a single question "Are you through with me?"

Depending on her answer I'll know more of what is going on.
I would not call her make her call you imo
For now lower the volume of your txt, and you should tell her if she wants a phone conversation she should pick up the phone and phone you.

WayTooReal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not call her make her call you imo
For now lower the volume of your txt, and you should tell her if she wants a phone conversation she should pick up the phone and phone you.
Good point. I'll let her know she can call me tomorrow.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words.

If she doesn’t meet up with you this Monday, then she lost interest and is trying to string you along. She’s talking the talk at this point, she knows that you like sexual language and flirting.

Oh, and some women will use their kids as an excuse. Just keep that in mind.

She is a single mom. Always be cautious.

WayTooReal

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:
She called this morning after I told her to call me and we talked for a about 30 or 40 minutes. She was fine, everything seemed OK...she apologized for saying that...apparently her son said something that was kind of hurtful about what happened with with her and his Dad and she was feeling really down about and wanted to talk to me. She apologized and said she needs to figure out how to deal with those things herself.
Talked about a variety of things and confirmed our date for tomorrow and she told me she is looking forward to seeing me.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you but asking you to call when she can call herself is ridiculous.

Not to say you should never call her but do it sparingly

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
poor communication skills, poor impulse control
this one is going to be fun

Glassguy

Reaction score
If you encounter a woman acting this way, simply ask her "what do you expect out from me so that I understand. The I can let you know if I can accommodate that or not".

Just be direct without allowing her to make the final decision.

Leave it at that and then pull back. It's always better to under pursue than over pursue AFTER you have slept with a woman.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She has 2 kids
Enough said! She's divorcee with a trailer. She's manipulating your ass, wants you to commit and provide for her and her kids. You had fun, now it's time to let her go, throw her ass to a curb man, be a real sleazeball..!

Sht man, my late uncle's wife has four kids now, she's fat, and this dude took her in and is providing her and her kids. Can't believe what some losers would do for the security of vagina.

Last edited:

WayTooReal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not a new guy.

C.ockblocking son might be an issue ("Mama, when you are going to get back with Dad~!"), if there's a possibility for her to get back with father of her children and son is somewhat grown up and shows attitude then he might treat you as an invader or perceive you us such subconsciously (which is understandable).
Her kids really like me..that was one of the things she actually brought up...

WayTooReal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough said! She's divorcee with a trailer. She's manipulating your ass, wants you to commit and provide for her and her kids. You had fun, now it's time to let her go, throw her ass to a curb man, be a real sleazeball..!
Hardly wants me to provide...she makes good money, her parents are well off and has spent much more on me than i have on her.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sht man, my late uncle's wife has four kids now, she's fat, and this dude took her in and is providing her and her kids. Can't believe what some losers would do for the security of vagina.
This..
Watch for more signs of manipulation.
imo all women do this to some extant

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:
She called this morning after I told her to call me and we talked for a about 30 or 40 minutes. She was fine, everything seemed OK...she apologized for saying that...apparently her son said something that was kind of hurtful about what happened with with her and his Dad and she was feeling really down about and wanted to talk to me. She apologized and said she needs to figure out how to deal with those things herself.
Talked about a variety of things and confirmed our date for tomorrow and she told me she is looking forward to seeing me.
Using her kid(s) as an excuse.