Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice...girlfriend acting a little strange

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The non-sexual content of her texts probably has SOMETHING to do with her kids being sick. Who wouldn't be preoccupied with that? With a parent you always have to take that into consideration.

As for wanting you to call, yeah, she probably wants you to step up into the daddy role a bit more. It does sound manipulative but that's how women roll.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with her behavior but if you're gut is telling you something then listen to it. When in doubt, pull back a little

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone is damaged in some way.
Divorced women with trailer are damaged in their own special way. That btch in particular is no different from any other divorcee with a trailer. she's using her kids as an excuse, she's manipulating your ass, she makes it appear she don't need a man, she reels you in. Manipulations will continue and only get progressively worst. If you going to have an oneitis over vagina, go ahead and dump her and find smoking hot HB9 without kids and have oneitis over her vagina instead. WTF are you doing here third reply and saying basically she nice, her kids like me, fck you. You are not coming right now from the place of abundance, you're from the place of scarcity that you have to date a mommy with 2 kids and take her sht. You're 43, tomorrow you will be 44, why you wasting your life on dating crap women. That's not a question, use her for sex, find another several women right now. Woman with kids can not be an ltr consideration, period.

Last edited:

WayTooReal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Divorced women with trailer are damaged in their own special way. That btch in particular is no different from any other divorcee with a trailer. she's using her kids as an excuse, she's manipulating your ass, she makes it appear she don't need a man, she reels you in. Manipulations will continue and only get progressively worst. If you going to have an oneitis over vagina, go ahead and dump her and find smoking hot HB9 without kids and have oneitis over her vagina instead. WTF are you doing here third reply and saying basically she nice, her kids like me, fck you. You are not coming right now from the place of abundance, you're from the place of scarcity that you have to date a mommy with 2 kids and take her sht. You're 43, tomorrow you will be 44, why you wasting your life on dating crap women. That's not a question, use her for sex, find another several women right now. Woman with kids can not be an ltr consideration, period.
You sound like an angry human being...not suprising these type of things happened to you...who would want to be around this type of person for any length of time?

R

Ranger

Do a reset. This is all feminine imperative stuff.
To do a reset is pretty simple. It has a multitude of sub-communications.

Call her and say...”This is not my idea of getting to know someone. Let’s take a break for a while and then see.”
Insist on it. If she jumps to...”well you must not be that interested.”
Say...”Please don’t tell me you read all those failed books.”
Don’t get into a discussion. Just tell her you’re still interested but it’s break time.

Last edited by a moderator:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You sound like an angry human being...not suprising these type of things happened to you...who would want to be around this type of person for any length of time?
You sound like a pvssy parrot, what kind of girl told you to say that?! If it wasn't your innerwuss, then it was a woman's words that came out of your mouth. Honestly, you want a shtty advice? Go ahead and tell her how much you love her and that you can't be with her, and that you want a serious relationship with her, and a marriage!

R

Ranger

What you trust and feel is completely unreliable.
A good manipulation is about you emotionally buying in. It won’t work if you don’t.

Women will leave their kids in a car, sick or not, to run in and suck n fuk. That in itself is also a type of manipulation but an acceptable one.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a reset. This is all feminine imperative stuff.
To do a reset is pretty simple. It has a multitude of sub-communications.

Call her and say...”This is not my idea of getting to know someone. Let’s take a break for a while and then see.”
Insist on it. If she jumps to...”well you must not be that interested.”
Say...”Please don’t tell me you read all those failed books.”
Don’t get into a discussion. Just tell her you’re still interested but it’s break time.
Translated: "I disagree with everything that is being said, therefore I am going to attempt to utilize shame and accuse everyone here of promoting the feminist imperative and then redirect you to only listen to what I am saying. If you dont listen, I will continue to attempt to shame you by blaming you for choosing to follow the feminist imperative"

please

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP-

So she wants to talk on the phone instead of texting all the time? Whats so hard about that? Doesn't sound unreasonable to me.

I see too much thinking/overanalyzing.

R

Ranger

Translated: "I disagree with everything that is being said, therefore I am going to attempt to utilize shame and accusing everyone here of promoting the feminist imperative and then redirect you to only listen to what I am saying. If you dont listen, I will continue to attempt to shame you by blaming you for choosing to follow the feminist imperative"

please
That is an alteration based on girl world (actually it’s a girl tactic) and I will not be shamed.
Taking a break is the correct action. Women use it to say “I have a new guy I want to try on.” He won’t be doing that.
You just don’t want that used on you is all. LMAO
What, you don’t like a man telling you it’s time for a break?
This will reset the dynamics. It stops the present manipulations in its tracks and cause her to jump back out of her frame and back into his.
She will never respect him if he doesn’t.

A masculine man will look at this and see ALL the truths in it. Oh I’m sure you can get some passive boys to like your post.
She will never be happy in her frame.

You’ve exposed yourself. That is something you definitely don’t want done to you because all that fake power gets turned to jello. News for you. It always was jello.

The unfortunate truth is he’s having conversations on subjects that he has no business having with that woman. He’s being led around by a nose ring. Your post has to do with a feminine imperative conversation. A masculine man wouldn’t be having that conversation. All your points are invalid because they don’t even apply.

Last edited by a moderator:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The female imperative or feminine imperative is to survive; to have sex and as many babies as possible with the best man or men available; and to secure provisioning for self and babies.

That is an alteration based on girl world (actually it’s a girl tactic) and I will not be shamed.
Taking a break is the correct action. Women use it to say “I have a new guy I want to try on.” He won’t be doing that.
You just don’t want that used on you is all. LMAO
What, you don’t like a man telling you it’s time for a break?
This will reset the dynamics. It stops the present manipulations in its tracks and cause her to jump back out of her frame and back into his.
She will never respect him if he doesn’t.

A masculine man will look at this and see ALL the truths in it. Oh I’m sure you can get some passive boys to like your post.
She will never be happy in her frame.

You’ve exposed yourself. That is something you definitely don’t want done to you because all that fake power gets turned to jello. News for you. It always was jello.
Im not trying to shame you, im pointing out to everyone that all you do is try to shame people on here by accusing them of buying into the female imperative and, as you have done here, when someone disagrees with you, you ramble on about nonsensical items, attempt to directly provoke the other party by ascribing feelings and thoughts to a stranger, and continue to ramble on about how the other person is powerless because they have bought into the female imperative.

And now anyone that happens to agree with me is a 'passive boy'. Your persuasion tactics amount to nothing more than an attempt to bully and shame

lack of critical thinking, hallmarks of low intelligence

Last edited:
R

Ranger

Bull$hit sazc. You know damn well it’s the right move. If more men used it the world would be better off.
The one who needs the less has the power. This is frame control. I have no idea what planet you are on but these guys aren’t here to be misled.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull$hit sazc. You know damn well it’s the right move. If more men used it the world would be better off.
The one who needs the less has the power. This is frame control. I have no idea what planet you are on but these guys aren’t here to be misled.
again, bending someones words to suit your own narrative.

if you go back and apply your critical reading and thinking skills I made no reference to the content you posted other than to point out that you continuously erroneously utilize the definition of "feminine imperative" in a direct attempt at bullying and shaming people on this board.

Dont follow the advice that Ranger lays down? Then you are buying into the feminist imperative and he will shame you for it.

Ultimately what this really means is that Ranger doesnt have confidence that he can dispense solid advice, therefore he needs to lay down some shame about how, if you arent doing what Ranger says, you are buying into the feminist imperative. How about you stand on your own two feet, leave out the feminist imperative shaming, and give advice without needing to bully people? Because you are not confident enough. Because if someone tells YOU you are full of it, you cant handle that.... This is why you attempt to add erroneous validity.

I've already wasted enough tine on deaf ears. you need to self assess. it isnt cool to continuously shame people

you're dismissed

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion: you acted insecure and lost frame a few times. Also, sex is way too much on the table and fast.

She's testing you to know if you are "daddy/LTR" material and not just some Plate (boyfriend for sex)

You do have to follow your instinct, but if you insecure like you thread makes me think.. Than your instinct is to be insecure.

Sex happened early it seems, so the "honeymoon" is dying and her list is also dissapearing. It's normal stage of dating. Alot people confuse Sex with Love.

Her kids are priority.

When she does seems "stoic or passive" let it go and ignore her (she'll come back if interested). If something's happens about the kids, let her know you can help out. (Her answer will let you know if she's ready to involve you in her family).

Keep Frame, don't do stuff like "call me" because you wanna be reassured. Sure, she called you, she has a relation with you but doesnt mean you won her heart there

R

Ranger

Look at this phenomenon. Had sazc not said anything that very critical post I made would have just go through the system and not even noticed.

It was just too dangerous to let it sit without being attacked. Thus, it has been brought up.

OP....
1). You don’t have conversations with women you don’t really know, about the subject matters she wants to talk about. This is fatal or is designed to get you to invest more and fall in “love”. Men and women don’t love in the same way.

2). Relationships/marriage is for procreation and sex. That’s what it is at the fundamental level. There is nothing else. There is building and raising a family. What the FUK are you wanting out of this relationship you are pursuing? Is she good at keeping the books to your business?

3). There are so many things that will make you a better man by saying, “We need to take a break.”, that I don’t think I can list them all.
It’s not something you fake. It’s something used to protect YOUR valuable intimacy.

You can NEVER succeed in life or women or at anything if your frame is jello. She must always defer to your frame when she is uncertain and needs leadership. What the hell are you offering her? A new dik? Hell those things are everywhere. She wants your resources and/or someone to prop her up in life because her weakness is glaring.

She isn’t the problem at all man. In fact her game is intact. Her girl manipulations are working like love charms. Pretty soon the tulips will start dancing through your head.

“We need to take a break.” Is DEADLY to a woman’s frame. That’s why a girl just had to jump on it. I knew it was coming when I posted it. AND I knew exactly who was going to do it. If men started doing this and meant every word of it...the entire paradigm would shift.

If men understood it at their core...feminism dies. Dead on arrival.

A

AJ84

What you trust and feel is completely unreliable.
A good manipulation is about you emotionally buying in. It won’t work if you don’t.

Women will leave their kids in a car, sick or not, to run in and suck n fuk. That in itself is also a type of manipulation but an acceptable one.
Hahaha, some maybe but not all.

If some women neglected her sick child to suck off some dude, that’s a low value woman in my mind.

And if some guy expects a mother to neglect her sick child so she can sext him and suck him off and stuff, that guy should find women with no responsibilities. And there are a lot of women who don’t have kids that he can date.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP-

So she wants to talk on the phone instead of texting all the time? Whats so hard about that? Doesn't sound unreasonable to me.

I see too much thinking/overanalyzing.
I agree that there is nothing wrong with the phone and it is the way better than txting.
When she is insisting like that when she can phone him herself, seems ridiculous.
It is manipulation to see how compliant he can be.

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh look another idiot messing around with single moms while there are literally thousands upon thousands of women who are not single moms.
I hope she uses and abuses you,