Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need reply for "when you fall in love with me"

halfguard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was on an app and matched with what appears to be a solid 8. Hasn't been too much back and forth but what we've had so far tells me she's a good sport and gets light flirting and banter through OLD.

I said something about hating olives. And she said a stupid comment like "guess who's going to start loving them when you fall in love with me"

Now normally in person, face to face I could easily reply. I could even be a little harsh. Because she could see my facial expression, tone, body language.

But to reply here could be tricky. We haven't met. Still feeling each other our. I want to fire a shot across her bow without being "mean" or coming off serious. What's a playful reply that puts her on her back foot and I hold frame here?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's not tricky at all, you are simply overthinking and overanalyzing it because you are afraid of losing her.

"Hmmm...maybe you would fall in love with me first when you saw the way I twirl my tongue around the olive and gently pluck it off the toothpick..."

Sent with a smirk.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I think I’ll take lonelynes if love comes with a side of olives

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hmm... May be... May be not... There's only one way to find out."

"XYZ date place, 9 PM. Wear a sexy black dress."
I like the 'Schrodinger's Cat' metaphor... you don't know the current state until you open the box.

Yep... only way to know for sure. Hit the ball back over the net and see what she does with it.

You could get ghosted... or you have a date and something to work with. REMEMBER: Until you ask a woman out with a specific time/place/activity.... and she keeps the date, shows up, and you are alone with her out on a date... she really is nothing to you other than another human being among the 6 billion people on this planet.

Don't waste time overthinking anything, just try to make a date and see what happens.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How do you plan on seducing me?"

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If every olive comes with a martini to drown out the taste...."

"When I'm drunk, I love everyone."
I am on the martini angle too.

"I dunno. Depends on how well you mix a martini, and how gourmet those olives are.....Perhaps you'll need to school me and show me just what I'm missing..."