Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need liquor suggestions for Fifths and Cuffs

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ciroc if your willing to throw down some extra $$$.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you in trouble with your last alcohol-related incident? Might want to hold off the flavored vodka until sh!t settles down?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you in trouble with your last alcohol-related incident?

That was my first thought, too.

It's not the liquor; it's how you treat it. Food is your friend - greasy, heavy food.

An ex of mine used to drink Malibu rum. It's kinda girly, but the stuff is good over ice. It's an easy liquor to share with girls, as are all the flavored ones. They take 10% of the alcohol out and replace it with sugar, which makes a more profitable product. If you like coffee, the coffee-flavored Patron tequila is excellent.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
So are you in trouble with your last alcohol-related incident?

That was my first thought, too.

It's not the liquor; it's how you treat it. Food is your friend - greasy, heavy food.

An ex of mine used to drink Malibu rum. It's kinda girly, but the stuff is good over ice. It's an easy liquor to share with girls, as are all the flavored ones. They take 10% of the alcohol out and replace it with sugar, which makes a more profitable product. If you like coffee, the coffee-flavored Patron tequila is excellent.
I expected those reactions, but my plan is that in the event that I get that drunk I could just pass out at the frat brother's house instead of trying to make it back to the dorms.