You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Idk is your face funny? Next time stare right back into her eyesWhy does this girl at my university look at me, look down and smile to herself? Also, she sometimes stares blatantly at me — I don’t return the stare, but can ‘feel’ it.
Shes manipulating you into confusion or she heard bad gossip about uWhy does this girl at my university look at me, look down and smile to herself? Also, she sometimes stares blatantly at me — I don’t return the stare, but can ‘feel’ it.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You already know the answer. Go talk to her. Build a sexual attraction and fvck her.Why does this girl at my university look at me, look down and smile to herself? Also, she sometimes stares blatantly at me — I don’t return the stare, but can ‘feel’ it.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I don’t think so. Some more info: I don’t know this girl on a personal level nor have I ever conversed with her. But not too long agoIdk is your face funny? Next time stare right back into her eyes
- Lastly, when we encounter each other and she’s accompanied with others (usually males) she acts weird! I’ll give three examples. I was at the rec not too long ago and she happened to enter with a guy, but when she came to my section (weight room) she came alone. I was gathering my things to go and out of my periphery I saw her jet near the exit and as I passed to leave she blatantly stared for several seconds. Another one is I went to the water fountain at our Univ. resident center and she was there with a guy and when they saw me he ran (literally like a speed walk away from her). Lastly, a while ago I passed by her when leaving from campus and her (and other people) were laughing loud and obnoxiously in my direction.Idk is your face funny? Next time stare right back into her eyes
Some more info: When we encounter each other and she’s accompanied with others (usually males) she acts weird! I’ll give three examples. I was at the rec not too long ago and she happened to enter with a guy, but when she came to my section (weight room) she came alone. I was gathering my things to go and out of my periphery I saw her jet near the exit and as I passed to leave she blatantly stared for several seconds. Another one is I went to the water fountain at our Univ. resident center and she was there with a guy and when they saw me he ran (literally like a speed walk away from her). Lastly, a while ago I passed by her when leaving from campus and her (and other people) were laughing loud and obnoxiously in my direction.Shes manipulating you into confusion or she heard bad gossip about u
If this were a normal girl and i found her attractive I'd talk to her and gauge her mental state, how she handles herself socially, and her level of interest. If I like what I hear I'll ask her for a coffee to talk more or pitch a date. If her reaction is anything but a 'yes that sounds amazing!' I'll kindly dismiss myself and happily move on with my life with peace of mind.Some more info: When we encounter each other and she’s accompanied with others (usually males) she acts weird! I’ll give three examples. I was at the rec not too long ago and she happened to enter with a guy, but when she came to my section (weight room) she came alone. I was gathering my things to go and out of my periphery I saw her jet near the exit and as I passed to leave she blatantly stared for several seconds. Another one is I went to the water fountain at our Univ. resident center and she was there with a guy and when they saw me he ran (literally like a speed walk away from her). Lastly, a while ago I passed by her when leaving from campus and her (and other people) were laughing loud and obnoxiously in my direction.
I Don’t know this girl personally nor have I ever talked to her. Usually these type of things wouldn’t bother me, but the behavior is so odd — especially for people in college standing (21-23 year olds). How would you address it?
We dont know the girl.Why does this girl at my university look at me, look down and smile to herself? Also, she sometimes stares blatantly at me — I don’t return the stare, but can ‘feel’ it.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.