"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Need help with this situation.

LGomes23

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Why does this girl at my university look at me, look down and smile to herself? Also, she sometimes stares blatantly at me — I don’t return the stare, but can ‘feel’ it.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
Why does this girl at my university look at me, look down and smile to herself? Also, she sometimes stares blatantly at me — I don’t return the stare, but can ‘feel’ it.
Idk is your face funny? Next time stare right back into her eyes
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Why does this girl at my university look at me, look down and smile to herself? Also, she sometimes stares blatantly at me — I don’t return the stare, but can ‘feel’ it.
Shes manipulating you into confusion or she heard bad gossip about u
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
You're probably someone to be looked at, you know like in a museum. A wax cabinet. Someone whose looks need to be saved for the afterworld to see out of fascination.
 

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
She wants to skin you and wear you as a hat.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
238
Reaction score
278
Age
35
Why does this girl at my university look at me, look down and smile to herself? Also, she sometimes stares blatantly at me — I don’t return the stare, but can ‘feel’ it.
You already know the answer. Go talk to her. Build a sexual attraction and fvck her.
 

sexymanman

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
22
Age
36
Go and kiss her when she looks at you like that. Lead to sex. You gotta be aware if she's feeling uncomfortable and keep her feeling comfortable enough. But kiss her straight of the bat for the experience.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Looking down is a sign of submission
Smile is a sign of attraction

hint: she likes you
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

LGomes23

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Idk is your face funny? Next time stare right back into her eyes
I don’t think so. Some more info: I don’t know this girl on a personal level nor have I ever conversed with her. But not too long ago
Idk is your face funny? Next time stare right back into her eyes
- Lastly, when we encounter each other and she’s accompanied with others (usually males) she acts weird! I’ll give three examples. I was at the rec not too long ago and she happened to enter with a guy, but when she came to my section (weight room) she came alone. I was gathering my things to go and out of my periphery I saw her jet near the exit and as I passed to leave she blatantly stared for several seconds. Another one is I went to the water fountain at our Univ. resident center and she was there with a guy and when they saw me he ran (literally like a speed walk away from her). Lastly, a while ago I passed by her when leaving from campus and her (and other people) were laughing loud and obnoxiously in my direction.


How would you take this? I Don’t know this girl personally nor have I ever talked to her. Usually these type of things wouldn’t bother me, but the behavior is so odd — especially for people in college standing (21-23 year olds). How would you guys address it? Thanks!
 

LGomes23

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Shes manipulating you into confusion or she heard bad gossip about u
Some more info: When we encounter each other and she’s accompanied with others (usually males) she acts weird! I’ll give three examples. I was at the rec not too long ago and she happened to enter with a guy, but when she came to my section (weight room) she came alone. I was gathering my things to go and out of my periphery I saw her jet near the exit and as I passed to leave she blatantly stared for several seconds. Another one is I went to the water fountain at our Univ. resident center and she was there with a guy and when they saw me he ran (literally like a speed walk away from her). Lastly, a while ago I passed by her when leaving from campus and her (and other people) were laughing loud and obnoxiously in my direction.


I Don’t know this girl personally nor have I ever talked to her. Usually these type of things wouldn’t bother me, but the behavior is so odd — especially for people in college standing (21-23 year olds). How would you address it?
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
Some more info: When we encounter each other and she’s accompanied with others (usually males) she acts weird! I’ll give three examples. I was at the rec not too long ago and she happened to enter with a guy, but when she came to my section (weight room) she came alone. I was gathering my things to go and out of my periphery I saw her jet near the exit and as I passed to leave she blatantly stared for several seconds. Another one is I went to the water fountain at our Univ. resident center and she was there with a guy and when they saw me he ran (literally like a speed walk away from her). Lastly, a while ago I passed by her when leaving from campus and her (and other people) were laughing loud and obnoxiously in my direction.


I Don’t know this girl personally nor have I ever talked to her. Usually these type of things wouldn’t bother me, but the behavior is so odd — especially for people in college standing (21-23 year olds). How would you address it?
If this were a normal girl and i found her attractive I'd talk to her and gauge her mental state, how she handles herself socially, and her level of interest. If I like what I hear I'll ask her for a coffee to talk more or pitch a date. If her reaction is anything but a 'yes that sounds amazing!' I'll kindly dismiss myself and happily move on with my life with peace of mind.

She sounds pretty immature if she's doing all this and not saying a word to you. Probably a BPD, but maybe not *shrug*. She may be acting like this just so you ask her out so she can turn you down and feel good about herself. Or she'll try to string you along for a constant confidence boost. Either way it doesn't matter. Polarize her intent and make the appropriate move.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Why does this girl at my university look at me, look down and smile to herself? Also, she sometimes stares blatantly at me — I don’t return the stare, but can ‘feel’ it.
We dont know the girl.

We dont know you.

You are asking anonymous people what to do. Stop being a child and go invite her out to join you doing something if you are interested in her.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top