Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with this situation.

LGomes23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this girl at my university look at me, look down and smile to herself? Also, she sometimes stares blatantly at me — I don’t return the stare, but can ‘feel’ it.

Last edited:

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this girl at my university look at me, look down and smile to herself? Also, she sometimes stares blatantly at me — I don’t return the stare, but can ‘feel’ it.
Idk is your face funny? Next time stare right back into her eyes

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Shes manipulating you into confusion or she heard bad gossip about u

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably someone to be looked at, you know like in a museum. A wax cabinet. Someone whose looks need to be saved for the afterworld to see out of fascination.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to skin you and wear you as a hat.

Last edited:

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You already know the answer. Go talk to her. Build a sexual attraction and fvck her.

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
Go and kiss her when she looks at you like that. Lead to sex. You gotta be aware if she's feeling uncomfortable and keep her feeling comfortable enough. But kiss her straight of the bat for the experience.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking down is a sign of submission
Smile is a sign of attraction

hint: she likes you

LGomes23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think so. Some more info: I don’t know this girl on a personal level nor have I ever conversed with her. But not too long ago
- Lastly, when we encounter each other and she’s accompanied with others (usually males) she acts weird! I’ll give three examples. I was at the rec not too long ago and she happened to enter with a guy, but when she came to my section (weight room) she came alone. I was gathering my things to go and out of my periphery I saw her jet near the exit and as I passed to leave she blatantly stared for several seconds. Another one is I went to the water fountain at our Univ. resident center and she was there with a guy and when they saw me he ran (literally like a speed walk away from her). Lastly, a while ago I passed by her when leaving from campus and her (and other people) were laughing loud and obnoxiously in my direction.

How would you take this? I Don’t know this girl personally nor have I ever talked to her. Usually these type of things wouldn’t bother me, but the behavior is so odd — especially for people in college standing (21-23 year olds). How would you guys address it? Thanks!

LGomes23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes manipulating you into confusion or she heard bad gossip about u
Some more info: When we encounter each other and she’s accompanied with others (usually males) she acts weird! I’ll give three examples. I was at the rec not too long ago and she happened to enter with a guy, but when she came to my section (weight room) she came alone. I was gathering my things to go and out of my periphery I saw her jet near the exit and as I passed to leave she blatantly stared for several seconds. Another one is I went to the water fountain at our Univ. resident center and she was there with a guy and when they saw me he ran (literally like a speed walk away from her). Lastly, a while ago I passed by her when leaving from campus and her (and other people) were laughing loud and obnoxiously in my direction.

I Don’t know this girl personally nor have I ever talked to her. Usually these type of things wouldn’t bother me, but the behavior is so odd — especially for people in college standing (21-23 year olds). How would you address it?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some more info: When we encounter each other and she’s accompanied with others (usually males) she acts weird! I’ll give three examples. I was at the rec not too long ago and she happened to enter with a guy, but when she came to my section (weight room) she came alone. I was gathering my things to go and out of my periphery I saw her jet near the exit and as I passed to leave she blatantly stared for several seconds. Another one is I went to the water fountain at our Univ. resident center and she was there with a guy and when they saw me he ran (literally like a speed walk away from her). Lastly, a while ago I passed by her when leaving from campus and her (and other people) were laughing loud and obnoxiously in my direction.

I Don’t know this girl personally nor have I ever talked to her. Usually these type of things wouldn’t bother me, but the behavior is so odd — especially for people in college standing (21-23 year olds). How would you address it?
If this were a normal girl and i found her attractive I'd talk to her and gauge her mental state, how she handles herself socially, and her level of interest. If I like what I hear I'll ask her for a coffee to talk more or pitch a date. If her reaction is anything but a 'yes that sounds amazing!' I'll kindly dismiss myself and happily move on with my life with peace of mind.

She sounds pretty immature if she's doing all this and not saying a word to you. Probably a BPD, but maybe not *shrug*. She may be acting like this just so you ask her out so she can turn you down and feel good about herself. Or she'll try to string you along for a constant confidence boost. Either way it doesn't matter. Polarize her intent and make the appropriate move.

Glassguy

Reaction score
We dont know the girl.

We dont know you.

You are asking anonymous people what to do. Stop being a child and go invite her out to join you doing something if you are interested in her.