Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Help With Escaping Friend Zone

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been getting to know this chick for awhile and she has no phone so when I don't see her we communicate through e-mail. It's a bad way to communicate I know, but it's the only way when we don't see each other. Anyway, she said in an e-mail that "you already have a friend in me:)" Anyway, worried that I may be headed for the friend zone if I am not already, I need to respond in such a way that she knows I am interested in being more than friends. Is there a subtle way I can make this clear?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out and ask her on a date. Be straightforward. Call her if you can, or do it in person, and say:

Hi (name), lets go out to get a drink down at that martini bar this weekend. I'll get you at 8.

If she says she wont or whatever reason, or gives you LJBF, leave. If you arent interested in being her friend( like hanging out with her without sex etc) then just cease further contact.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definitely interested in her, but my big worry is responding to this e-mail and not saying anything like "I am glad to be your friend, thank you very much." I certainly don't want her to get the impresssion from an e-mail that I just want to be friends.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, good article. I hope I am not completely in the friend zone yet, but if I am, I guess it's worth trying to escape it.

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ian19
I've been getting to know this chick for awhile and she has no phone so when I don't see her we communicate through e-mail. It's a bad way to communicate I know, but it's the only way when we don't see each other. Anyway, she said in an e-mail that "you already have a friend in me:)" Anyway, worried that I may be headed for the friend zone if I am not already, I need to respond in such a way that she knows I am interested in being more than friends. Is there a subtle way I can make this clear?
Reply with:

"And your first job as my new friend is to introduce me to all of your hot, single girlfriends. ;)"