Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with a 9 with a bf

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Well, i'll make this as brief as i can without missing anything important out.

I met this girl 2 years ago, she was 17, i was 21, i saw her 2 nights ago for the first time, and now shes 19 shes a little calmer, and even hotter than before.

She is still with the same guy, but says its on/off and she even saw someone while she was away at uni, which brings me on to the final point.

both her and i attend university, i go to london, she is in bath, but at the moment we are both back home in plymouth, which is where we met, and we both leave in a week.

well, we got on really really well, lots of contact, i got her number, and tonight, and tonight only i have the house to myself, and im not fussed about turning her into a gf, i dont like the idea of travelling too much, but well see. What i want to know is how i can get her over to my place tonight, and end up in my bed.

forgive me for being a slight sleaze, but i think she wants to, so what are the best ways to ask?

inviting her over for a meal is my initial thought, but hey, my thoughts havent done me too well thus far, so over to you guys

Thanks

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
even coming on these boards makes me more confident for some reason, haha.

i just keep thinking to myself that the worst thing that could happen is she says no, and why on earth should that matter? ive seen her once in 2 years, and im leaving in a week.

IT DOESNT MATTER

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JasonR

well, we got on really really well, lots of contact, i got her number, and tonight, and tonight only i have the house to myself, and im not fussed about turning her into a gf, i dont like the idea of travelling too much, but well see. What i want to know is how i can get her over to my place tonight, and end up in my bed.

forgive me for being a slight sleaze, but i think she wants to, so what are the best ways to ask?

No offense but this is exactly the reason I DONT like posting anything that is too useful or detialed on this board. I hate seeing horney guys looking to just **** coming on here for tips.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would invite her out somewhere cheap-No expensive dinner dates. Then I'd make a move on her. If she won't go out with you or recirocate your advances then you'll know she's "kicking Tires" and you should just move on.