jakethasnake
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2001
- Messages
- 3,010
- Reaction score
- 5
Originally posted by Benwin
I always seem to gravitate towards the hotties and most of the time they have boyfriends.
LOL! And who gravitates to the UGs?
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
Originally posted by Benwin
I always seem to gravitate towards the hotties and most of the time they have boyfriends.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I agree. She's not in the top third (6.7).Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
Im sorry but I have to give her a 6 to 6.5 at best.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
dude, all in good humor. glad to see you are lol.Originally posted by Benwin
lol, im getting reamed a new one. Oh well, every guy I know thinks she is hot and you guys most likely would too if you saw her in person, so enough with the ratings, and no, I will not change my rating.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
am,Originally posted by am4591
It doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend. That shouldn't even be a concern. You don't want to marry her, you're just looking to fvck her, right? Just follow NewMan's advice above.
By the way--6.
just wanna **** her once, now do we all understand my intentions?!!?!?Originally posted by myfriendblu
am,
this has been re-hashed many a time here before. As myself, and many DJ's have found out, stealing a girl from another dude always has disasterous results. Ensuing drama just one thing to worry about, but the other part is that 99 percent of the time it NEVER leads to steady tail. Forget any chance of a STR or a booty call. usually they get all moral AFTER you hook up once or twice, and either go back to the BF temporary or cut you and him off both. It almost NEVER leads to steady azz. If your looking for a one night fling without the prospect of a fight/drama, its best to find a single chik. if you want a steady booty call, again, you need to find a single girl. Been there done that.
Again fellas most importantly, when I meet a chik Im looking to get some steady and not so serious tail. A good solid STR. not looking for the long term thing, but at least something worthwhile and worth the effort. Your NOT gonna get that from a chik with a BF. What you will get is drama and maybe a few nights of sex, a couple at best that was NOT worth the wasted effort.
Exactly what I was talking about. myfriendblu, if it's too much trouble for you, okay. But that doesn't go for everybody. It doesn't always have disasterous results or drama.just wanna **** her once, now do we all understand my intentions?!!?!?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.