Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help getting this HB9 athletic volleyball chick..[with PIC!!]

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Benwin
I always seem to gravitate towards the hotties and most of the time they have boyfriends.

LOL! And who gravitates to the UGs? :D Come on man... this is no revelation! :p

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
MyFriendBlu has it right. Leave her be. Girls are really touchy when they have boyfriends. Morally you are stepping on some other guys grounds. It would be like seeing a dude's car and trying to get in and drive it. If she dropped him for you what would she do to you when someone else came along? Go for a single girl, at least that way the table is even.

I'm not trying to make it sound like a hopeless situation but i've tried. I tried to get a girl who had the hots for me but was dating a total loser. She would not brake up with him for me. Wouldn't do it!!! No matter how much she enjoyed being with me, or how great a guy I was. It still pisses me off but her loss. You need to chase some other tail for a while or multiple tails because if you put all your hopes on this oneitis. Well, it's gonna hurt for a long time.

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will definitely be calling and talking to other females, but, I don't want a relationship with her, I just wanna fvck he
so, what she does after me is to of no avail.r

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
Im sorry but I have to give her a 6 to 6.5 at best.
I agree. She's not in the top third (6.7).

Tell her to get those teeth fixed and dilute some of that gooped on mascara and maybe she'd pick up a .01 on the rating scale.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree - 6.5 category.

Where are you from BenWin? This chick wouldn't even come close to the girls in LA. She's an LA 6 if she's lucky.

Back to the point at hand (because, not matter what her rating with me - you wanna tag it, and there ain't nothing wrong with that)

Firstly - this chick see's you only as a friend.

Basically - your to damn nice.

You fix her PC for her, you let her play with your toys (no woman plays with my computer unless I'm tagging her - or any other of my electronic toys)

And you give her blankets and walk her home like a good little boy.

Let me tell you something - women don't like the "Nice Guy" -= and that's what you are to her.

Second thing - don't ask or beg for a back massage. You tell her to rub your back. You don't ask to kiss her, you kiss her.

She has a BF - and she's hanging with you because you a nice guy.

Next time her is what you do.

You don't fix her PC for free - she takes you out for drinks or dinner - preferably for drinks.

When your drinking with a chick at a bar - apply Kino. ****y and funny - you tease her - you play with her. You have her sitting on your lap. you just apply kino and touching.

She's gotta know, that when she's with you, your going to put the moves on her. She's got to know that when she's out with you - your going to flirt, touch and tease her. That way, there's no misunderstanding. When you ask her out for drinks, that girl is going to know there's going to be flirting and kino - no nice guy's here. If she accepts - she's accepting your advances/flirting - if she doesn't - no big deal, you just move on.

Now, I'm not suggesting you be all over her - groping and grabbing - but you apply appropriate kino - there's some good post's about thius in the bible - I suggest you read them.

Lastly and more importantly. If your out drinking with a girl and she comes back to your pad - you got to AT LEAST put some moves on her. Hold her and kiss her. AT LEAST.

She can say NO - pull away - whatever - and thats all fine. But you've got to try. If you played it correctly throughout the night (kino, teasing etc) and have managed to get her back to your pad - 8 out of 10 times your going at least make out with her.

One final thought:

She ain't no HB9.

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys stuff your ratings. What you think this girl looks like really really doesn't matter to him. If you want to rate pictures go to rateme.com or something. Give him advice and leave it at that. Maybe she is a 9 because she has a personality. Heaven forbid we give a girl a higher rating on something besides looks.

Anyways, Benwin you ARE being too nice. Too much of a gentleman. Ask her to go out sometime. Most girls are not just going to **** you. And if you find one that does, be VERY careful. Still chase other girls at the same time. All your eggs in the same basket is not the best position to be in.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
That chick has a thick football players neck.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder i guess.

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thick football player's neck LOL. Really though, she is probably 5 material.

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, im getting reamed a new one. Oh well, every guy I know thinks she is hot and you guys most likely would too if you saw her in person, so enough with the ratings, and no, I will not change my rating.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Benwin
lol, im getting reamed a new one. Oh well, every guy I know thinks she is hot and you guys most likely would too if you saw her in person, so enough with the ratings, and no, I will not change my rating.
dude, all in good humor. glad to see you are lol. :)

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes some balls to post a picture of the chick you're sarging in a public forum. And some stupidity to rate her on top of that....What if she is tipped off about it from a friend?

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not hatin on this guy because he thinks this girl is a nine. Who knows, she could have the most BANGING azz and legs and smell like a rose for all I know. All Im tryin to say is that she has a BF, and as a DJ wanna be you should NOT be after chiks with BF's, bottom line. There are tons of single girls out there. How many CA's are you doin a day?

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend. That shouldn't even be a concern. You don't want to marry her, you're just looking to fvck her, right? Just follow NewMan's advice above.

By the way--6.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by am4591
It doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend. That shouldn't even be a concern. You don't want to marry her, you're just looking to fvck her, right? Just follow NewMan's advice above.

By the way--6.
am,
this has been re-hashed many a time here before. As myself, and many DJ's have found out, stealing a girl from another dude always has disasterous results. Ensuing drama just one thing to worry about, but the other part is that 99 percent of the time it NEVER leads to steady tail. Forget any chance of a STR or a booty call. usually they get all moral AFTER you hook up once or twice, and either go back to the BF temporary or cut you and him off both. It almost NEVER leads to steady azz. If your looking for a one night fling without the prospect of a fight/drama, its best to find a single chik. if you want a steady booty call, again, you need to find a single girl. Been there done that.

Again fellas most importantly, when I meet a chik Im looking to get some steady and not so serious tail. A good solid STR. not looking for the long term thing, but at least something worthwhile and worth the effort. Your NOT gonna get that from a chik with a BF. What you will get is drama and maybe a few nights of sex, a couple at best that was NOT worth the wasted effort.

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
am,
this has been re-hashed many a time here before. As myself, and many DJ's have found out, stealing a girl from another dude always has disasterous results. Ensuing drama just one thing to worry about, but the other part is that 99 percent of the time it NEVER leads to steady tail. Forget any chance of a STR or a booty call. usually they get all moral AFTER you hook up once or twice, and either go back to the BF temporary or cut you and him off both. It almost NEVER leads to steady azz. If your looking for a one night fling without the prospect of a fight/drama, its best to find a single chik. if you want a steady booty call, again, you need to find a single girl. Been there done that.

Again fellas most importantly, when I meet a chik Im looking to get some steady and not so serious tail. A good solid STR. not looking for the long term thing, but at least something worthwhile and worth the effort. Your NOT gonna get that from a chik with a BF. What you will get is drama and maybe a few nights of sex, a couple at best that was NOT worth the wasted effort.
just wanna **** her once, now do we all understand my intentions?!!?!?

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote by Benwin:
just wanna **** her once, now do we all understand my intentions?!!?!?
Exactly what I was talking about. myfriendblu, if it's too much trouble for you, okay. But that doesn't go for everybody. It doesn't always have disasterous results or drama.

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so sure that she is attracted to your smarts as you think.

She's an athletic chick, and she is dating an athletic guy. There's your first clue as to what attracts her. A computer guy with a bunch of servers in his closet and tech stuff mounted to his wall is probably not her thing. The compliment she gave you sounds more like small talk to me. I've said something very similar (wow I wish I could do that) to people who were showing me stuff that I wasn't really interested in, but felt I needed to compliment them in some way, since they seemed so proud of their stuff/accomplishments.

Second, if she won't even give you a back rub, there is your next clue she isn't interested. She has a boyfriend that has tons of social status just for the simple fact that he's on the baseball team.

I know some ugly mfers that play baseball here and they pull some fine *****es. It's all about social status, and these girls want to date someone who is high on the totem pole. What better way than to date a guy on the school BB team.

If I was you I would look for a single girl.