Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help for my little sister

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Where/how can she meet a high value guy that´s worth it?

Some info on her: She´s 19, blond hair, beautiful eyes, charismatic, social and outgoing. (Almost) Everyone loves her. She´s currently studying a bachelors in Marketing and I´m trying to convince her to continue her studies with a masters once she´s done.

She´s never had a boyfriend before, but not for lack of willing candidates. For the last 4 years, she had a crush on a guy she met when she entered high school. They became best friends (he frienzoned her). I have my suspicions that the guy is actually closet gay but whatever. She´s over the crush now and ready to move on.

She has a lot of friends and goes out a lot but, she hardly ever meets new people. So there´s my question: Where/how can she meet a high value guy that´s worth it?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I have six plates right now, maybe if I knew if she was marriage material.:D

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Withhold sex. If your sister is as high value as you say she is. She'll have no problems keeping a good man without her vagina.

Just note she'll lose a few good ones along the way but I guess that beats being pumped and dumped by some charismastic dude.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would do well to enlighten her as to the ways of the game and those of a desirable woman. It will serve her well in the long term.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I have six plates right now, maybe if I knew if she was marriage material.:D
She has some good qualifications:

She´s 19
She´s never had a boyfriend before
The only thing is you need to get rid of the orbiter:

For the last 4 years, she had a crush on a guy she met when she entered high school. They became best friends (he frienzoned her)
It shouldn't be too difficult because he's never shoved his c0ck inside her. Once you show her your magic wand, she'll be all yours.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pictures oryou trolling

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your definition of high value? And what's hers? It varies depending on the person you know.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
What's your definition of high value? And what's hers? It varies depending on the person you know.
I was thinking of someone mature that wont cheat on her, treat her good, got his act together, stable finances, succesful.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you have anybody in your social circle that would qualify ?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Future Business Leaders of America

-Volunteering at a teaching hospital

-Playing golf (early morning tee times)

-Jaycees

-Charity events

Those are all great places to meet great men.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
lol 19 year old hot ass female with glow does not need your advice. guaranteed shes been c0ck riding for years but plays the innocent naive sister card for you

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
lol 19 year old hot ass female with glow does not need your advice. guaranteed shes been c0ck riding for years but plays the innocent naive sister card for you
Troll

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some info on her: She´s 19, blond hair, beautiful eyes, charismatic, social and outgoing. (Almost) Everyone loves her. She´s currently studying a bachelors in Marketing and I´m trying to convince her to continue her studies with a masters once she´s done.

She´s never had a boyfriend before, but not for lack of willing candidates. For the last 4 years, she had a crush on a guy she met when she entered high school. They became best friends (he frienzoned her). I have my suspicions that the guy is actually closet gay but whatever. She´s over the crush now and ready to move on.

She has a lot of friends and goes out a lot but, she hardly ever meets new people. So there´s my question: Where/how can she meet a high value guy that´s worth it?
Tell her do nothing but be herself. If she is what you describe she will get plenty of suitors.

A

AJ84

Is she looking to you to help her find someone, or is this something you have taken upon yourself to do?