Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help dealing with an angry girl

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need help dealing with this girl.

Long story short, we've been dating for 6 months now and last Sunday, I made a mistake over something I wrote on WhatsApp to her. She got mad and she is mad until now.

Previously, we had a conversation while we were out to determine where to take this relationship to. We couldn't reach an agreement and then she gave me time to think about it. She later promised me that next time she'll take me out to a place. She wouldn't tell me the destination.

It has been more than a month since she said that and she's quite busy with her life. I made a mistake by being too needy and she got mad over the text I sent her last Sunday. She gave me silent treatment when I asked her, "do you mad at me & unwilling to meet me again?". I know she's definitely mad but I believe there's still hope that she won't be mad for long and eventually she will want to meet me again. The reason why I believe so is that a week ago, she wrote a poetry for me and uploaded it to her Instagram. In total, she wrote 3 and I firmly believe they're all for me. Until now, she is not deleting those poetrys.

So, what is the best way to handle this situation? Is NC the best option for me now and wait until she contacts me again?

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MC beat me, we were typing at the same time

So you had a fight, then she ignored you for a month? Because she is "too busy?" It sounds like your relationship ended long ago.
She didn't ignore me for a month. Before last Sunday, it was normal. She works during day time and dealing with art during the night. It has always been like that for her entire life. It's her dream. She ignores me just a couple of days (Sunday & Monday). She replied to my messages yesterday morning but ignored me last night. She's on her period since yesterday so maybe it has something to do with her behavior.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we had a conversation while we were out to determine where to take this relationship to
YOU decide where to take this relationship to. Not "WE". Stick that in your mind and stick it in well.

You're letting her lead this. Become the man. It will take you lots of time, though...seems like a hard thing for you to lead

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU decide where to take this relationship to. Not "WE". Stick that in your mind and stick it in well.

You're letting her lead this. Become the man. It will take you lots of time, though...seems like a hard thing for you to lead
You're right. I had to learn it the hard way.

For so many times, I violated what you guys are teaching here:
  • Always strike while the iron is hot
  • Never be willing to be treated less than a man
  • Always lead

Yesterday, I finally figured out from her best friend that she chose her workmate over me. God damn it.

Now I'm angry at myself & her. I don't want to end up bitter like Richard the frog or bigdave. I want to be a better man. I thought I knew how to lead. Apparently, I still put her on a pedestal because she's pretty and I thought she would accept me for what I am. I'm a Christian and she's a Moslem. That might be a deciding factor over how she chose her workmate.

During our dating period, I was so confident that I could win her because I'm better than most guys and I know what most guys don't know. This lead me to my downfall. So, I might have missed something. I would really appreciate if you could give me more input.

Now, I'm blaming myself more because I let 6 months wasted for nothing.

Actually, the first thread I created on this site was based on a similar condition. She chose her workmate over me.

Last edited:

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her saying, “take a break” was a way to let you down easy especially since she didn’t contact your for a month like whaaaaaaa?

Her getting super mad with you over a text was her showing her frustration with you, the relationship, or just how she felt at the moment. You just weren’t doing it for her, happens all the time

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's usually how it goes, you date the girl, she later becomes interested in a relationship, you make a decision (like lizardking said "YOU make the decision"), if "yes" you two continue together, if you say "no", she either stays or leaves, you took a gamble when you rejected the LTR request, and like all decision there are consequences, in your case, it seems like she left.

Another tip: Avoid texting.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks that lose interest get b!tchy when the man they are trying to shed isn't getting the message. It really isn't your fault so don't beat yourself up. Just go find another chick.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. I had to learn it the hard way.

For so many times, I violated what you guys are teaching here:
  • Always strike while the iron is hot
  • Never be willing to be treated less than a man
  • Always lead

Yesterday, I finally figured out from her best friend that she chose her workmate over me. God damn it.

Now I'm angry at myself & her. I don't want to end up bitter like Richard the frog or bigdave. I want to be a better man. I thought I knew how to lead. Apparently, I still put her on a pedestal because she's pretty and I thought she would accept me for what I am. I'm a Christian and she's a Moslem. That might be a deciding factor over how she chose her workmate.

During our dating period, I was so confident that I could win her because I'm better than most guys and I know what most guys don't know. This lead me to my downfall. So, I might have missed something. I would really appreciate if you could give me more input.

Now, I'm blaming myself more because I let 6 months wasted for nothing.

Actually, the first thread I created on this site was based on a similar condition. She chose her workmate over me.
Don't be angry at her, be angry at yourself. You let this happen. Fix it and make it better for the next time.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This all sounds really lame on your both your parts to be honest. Are people really that afraid of open communication these days?