need help by christian guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:flowers: hi there, if you are not a christian, dont bother reading this post further.
If you are and have been for quite a long time, i need your help.
I have just converted to christianity a year ago, thats when i started to turn into a DJ, now i am excellent in my game.
I am 17, single(not married).
I am at a stage where i can actually ask this girl out and have sex with her, but what i want to know is, should i really keep to the no sex bfore marrage rule, and can i have oral sex with girls? I have actually told the girl that i am following that rule, but i am afraid that if i cant keep her happy because she hasn't had fun with me in the bedroom, she will run off and get some action from other guys or just turn me down.
What should i do guys, i believe in christianity, but i am not a very very strict rule follower, i follow the major rules, but i think some of other ones are made up by the church to supress people.
Need help guys

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Telling non-christians not to read it will only succeed in making them want to read it. Honestly, on the internet, you can't stop anyone from reading what you put on it. So get over that right now. Btw, I'm not christian. ^_^

Oral sex is still sex. Sorry. It has sex in the name! Must they spell it out?

If you really want to follow the "no sex till marriage" rule, then you need to find a girl that is doing the same thing. This girl will probably leave you, but you don't want her anyway.

I would bash religion right here, because it is corrupt, but that's not allowed, and would only get your thread closed.

And why can't non-christians give you advice? That's like...... religion-ist! Not racist, not sexist, but religion-ist. You should be ashamed! /jk

Mac_Laaarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Right Path is Very Thin

Its funny you should bring this up, because I just so happen to be reading a book about just that. It's called "Single, Saved, and Having Sex". I too am a Christian and have been for years. But it's just recently that I've started to take it seriously. Caught up in this crazy world I was lead astray, claiming to be a Christian but out here doing whatever I wanted to do. I was led to a situation where I am now around other young people who are following the same path as me. That's the key, you will become what you surround yourself with. I will tell you at 22 (23 on 8/4) it's a constant struggle abstaining from sex, especially considering all the attention I get from females, I mean beautiful girls. I don't always succeed, the temptation is so high and I'm not perfect by any means, and none of us are able to become perfect. However the more I study the word, and continue to stay around similar minded people the stronger I become in mind and spirit. Your mind rules your body, when your mind becomes strong you can overcome temptation easy. Sex is everywhere you look in todays society, everyone wants instant gratification. What people dont realize is that sex was a gift given to us from God to be shared with only the one closes to you (wife/husband) and now it's gotten out of hand. Look at all the negative effects of that quick release, STDs are RAMPANT some can't be cured, child by a woman that brings you hell, false accusations of rape. All these things can ruin your life. But al these are ness. because people treat their bodies like trash. You are priceless and your body should only be shared with one who has dedicated their life to you, because Jesus gave his life for us, Your body shouldn t be given to strange women ( or men if you re female) because you are PRICELESS. All I can say is becoming stronger in the word and watching what you surround yourself with is the only thing that can help you overcome sexual sin. All the best info on this site ( self-improvement not pick-up) is in the bible! Women have what it takes to drive us men wild with desire, but with a strong mind you can overcome any temptation. You're a very young man and it will be a tough task but it can be done. The Lord will rather you be HOT or COLD, with him or against him, if you are lukewarm he will spit you out of his mouth. Good Luck, check out that book my friend. Knowledge is the key, Jesus is the Light.

Reaction score
The Bible says you can marry someone and then you can have sex with them. So, why dont you use your game and get married ASAP?

Oral sex is a sexual perversion. Vaginal sex without contraception is proper, and can only be done with a wife. Some Christian circles would even say that kissing anyone that's not your wife is also sinful. However, I dont think kissing is lustful, it could be an expression of love or romantic appreciation.

There you go.....let us know how your wedding is going. Weddings can be cheap - just let a city judge marry you and your wife and you can go right at it relatively quickly.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good thing about Christianity is that it differs from all other religions.

religion is this. You do this and you go to heaven.

Christianity is this. You dont do this and you still go to heaven because you will be forgiven so I say have fun and get laid

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For Christ sake, have fun this "might" be your only life. Their are no gaurantees.

Be a giving, loving person, all the rest is bullshiit.

Have Fun

Have Fun

Have Fun

Have Fun

Have Fun

That's the message

Reaction score
Skel said:

Christianity is this. You dont do this and you still go to heaven because you will be forgiven so I say have fun and get laid
God is not mocked - whatsoever a man soweth that will he reap. He that sows to the flesh shall reap corruption, he that sows to the Spirit shall reap life everlasting. Galatians 6:7-8

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you eat shrimp? Because the bible says you can't.

There are plenty of Christians having sex. Perhaps you get pleasure from denying yourself something (Freudian self-sabotage), or are using it as an excuse not to get intimate, or are gay.

Reaction score
1 Corinthians 7:1-2 "NO concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband."

Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Do you eat shrimp? Because the bible says you can't.
I eat shrimp. But, Jesus fulfilled the ceremonial laws, because their purpose was to point to Jesus Christ. Unclean food symbolises the Gentiles, and how they were seperate from the Jews, the chosen people. Now both Gentiles (unclean food), and Jews (clean food) can all join in the kingdom of God.

This chapter proves that shrimp, or other unclean foods is symbolic of Gentile converts:

Acts 10: 10-15 "And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance. And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, and it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth; Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill and eat.

But Peter said, Not so, Lord; FOR I HAVE NEVER EATEN ANYTHING COMMON OR UNCLEAN. And the voice spake unto him a second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. "

Thus, God hath cleansed all these foods, and they are no longer common, the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, and now everything is clean.

In fact, Jesus said, it's not what enters the mouth that makes you unclean, it is what comes OUT OF THE MOUTH, that makes you unclean.
(Matthew 12:33-37, Matthew 15:16-20). If you eat pork, and dont swear, it's better than if you swear and dont eat pork. The first is not sinful, the second is. You can eat all the unclean foods in the bible, and if you never said the Lord's name in vain, then that is BETTER than eating all the clean foods in the bible and constantly taking the Lord's name in vain. See the drift?

Nighthawk said:
There are plenty of Christians having sex. Perhaps you get pleasure from denying yourself something (Freudian self-sabotage), or are using it as an excuse not to get intimate, or are gay.
There are plenty of Christians who are married AND having sex.

Listen to this wake-up call parable:

Matthew 7:21-23 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

There are also plenty of Christians saying, Lord, Lord, and are working iniquity.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:

Lol, so true... Hypocrisy in its purest form!:crackup:

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I eat shrimp.
Fascinating.

The bible also says it's ok to kill those who don't agree with you, that's it's ok to sleep with your daughters, that if a man rapes a woman his punishment should be to pay 50 pieces of silver to the girl's father, that it's ok to kill a slave of your's as long as lives for a least a few days after you attack him before he dies, than a man may sell his daughter into slavery, that anyone who does not kill in the name of the lord is cursed, you must kill anyone who does not listen to a priest, you must kill any of your family members who do not worship the same god as you, you cannot even say hello to anyone who is not a Christian, that no Christian can be accused of any wrongdoing what so ever, you can't draw, paint, sculpt or take photographs without breaking the second commandment, that rape victims should be killed because the didn't stop it from happening, that ritual human sacrifice is ok as long as you think god told you to do it (it goes on and on, but I'm tired of typing now). Why don't you actually read that "Good Book" of your's instead of just searching for what you want to quote and see what it really says and how many of those rules you follow. Do yourself a favor and read a bit about the Council of Nicea and find out what your book was really intended to do.

As long as we're taking the bible literally, did you read the passage in Job about the Fire Breathing Dragon?

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is a bible-thumper doing on a seduction forum to begin with?

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Fascinating.

The bible also says it's ok to kill those who don't agree with you, that's it's ok to sleep with your daughters, that if a man rapes a woman his punishment should be to pay 50 pieces of silver to the girl's father, that it's ok to kill a slave of your's as long as lives for a least a few days after you attack him before he dies, than a man may sell his daughter into slavery, that anyone who does not kill in the name of the lord is cursed, you must kill anyone who does not listen to a priest, you must kill any of your family members who do not worship the same god as you, you cannot even say hello to anyone who is not a Christian, that no Christian can be accused of any wrongdoing what so ever, you can't draw, paint, sculpt or take photographs without breaking the second commandment, that rape victims should be killed because the didn't stop it from happening, that ritual human sacrifice is ok as long as you think god told you to do it (it goes on and on, but I'm tired of typing now). Why don't you actually read that "Good Book" of your's instead of just searching for what you want to quote and see what it really says and how many of those rules you follow. Do yourself a favor and read a bit about the Council of Nicea and find out what your book was really intended to do.

As long as we're taking the bible literally, did you read the passage in Job about the Fire Breathing Dragon?

The Bible was NOT written by God.
Clearly it was writtten by human beings, who didn't know as much as we know today. But their are those who hang onto every word.

I went on a forum for christians recently and the people on it were so nutty I couldn't take it.

In one thread, they were bashing John Lennon's song "Imagine" which is about peace. Many were upset because he said "Imagine no religion"

It's just a song, not a sermon. Wackos!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know why non-Christians were told not to read the post.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Helter Skelter said:
The Bible was NOT written by God.
Clearly it was writtten by human beings, who didn't know as much as we know today. But their are those who hang onto every word.
It's not about it being written by people who don't know as much as we do today, it's about it being written by POLITICIANS as a way of keeping tight control on those they governed. There were dozens of books of the time that were thrown out, bashed, and vilified, saying that they were not part of the religion anymore after the Council of Nicea. Why? Because they didn't benefit the Holy Roman Empire.

You can still find these books, they're called the Apocrypha or Gnostic Gospels. It's very interesting to find out what Christianity was about before Roman politicians decided to use it to control the population.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this was a very valid post topic. I'm 17 and in the same struggling situation. I've turned down sex in the past. (perhaps i was smart enough to realize that the girls had a very very sexual past and didn't wanna catch anything ) I'm not sure I'll end up waiting till Marriage, but I do want to put some restrictions on myself. So at the very least I'm waiting till I'm in an LTR with someone I truly care about. .... Now this might be the same challenge as marriage for some Cause I can't stand to be in a relationship and confined!!! ... So if I ever end up having an LTR I should be rewarded!! :D

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sleep with as many girls as you want and repent on your deathbed! :)

Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Fascinating.

I challenge you to PROVE everything you are saying here, in witness of all our peers on this board. You have posted a load of crap that is not true, and I challenge you to PROVE the Bible said all of those above assertions by chapter and verse.

Reaction score
vorbis said:
sleep with as many girls as you want and repent on your deathbed! :)
Right, and suppose you die instantly in some accident or whatever and there is no time to do that. Suppose God doesn't accept it due to lack of sincerety. You may be able to beat a human system, but not a God system.

Status
Not open for further replies.