"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

need help asap!!!!

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
yo what should I say to this **** to keep me a true dj? hurry need help right away, thanks


heres what she wrote:

you sound like a person i could not only get along with but enjoy i am never sure what to say in the first few messages but who does realy well if you would like drop me a note and say hello and anything elso you can think of at the time
thatgirl
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
This sounds like one of those online dating things. Never the less its not about what I would say, its about what you feel you should say. Just don't be an AFC is all when you say it.

-Grey Fox
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
well I am over being an AFC, its just alot harder to get the girls on the net, there alot more picky and I dont know if I should just keep talking or say I have to go, esp when a girl says such positives things about me, im used to the stuck up chicks that i can freely ridicule (which they like, if I keep it light and nonpersonal) thanks though, Ill do my best : )
 

KbTo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dreamland
She is testing you, show some balls and write what you want, you are a man.

No one here can tell what to respond to her , but we can tell you how to respond;)
 

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
From my experience with the online thing, first, you need to get this girl on the phone as quickly as possible.

After you've made initial contact with a girl online and you've exchanged emails, you have to get her on the phone ASAP because girls, especially attractive girls, get literally hundreds of messages from guys on a regular basis (especially if she has a really hot picture).

If you don't get her on the phone quickly, you'll get lost in her mind with all the other guys.

Based on the message she sent you, this is what I would say to her, "What's up. I'd like to talk with you but I'm not really into emailing back and forth. I'm usually on the move coming in or going out somewhere so I don't always have time to sit at my computer but give me your number and I'll give you a call.

Now, by responding this way you are telling her a few of things.

1) I may want to talk to you and get to know you better but I already have an active, busy life so I don't really need you.

2) I'm not desperate.

3) I probably have other girls that are already occupying my attention and you have competition if you are really interested in me.

4) Give me your number and I'll give you a chance to earn a place in my harem of chicks.

5) I have a real life and don't have to sit at home all day emailing your a$$ back and forth.

6) I am probably a fun guy to be with and my life is probably very interesting and exciting.

If she is really interested, she'll respond with her number.

If she is bullsh*ting you or looking for some email pen pal, then most likely you won't hear from her again.

Either way, you'll know what the real deal is.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Discussion, forgoing a multitude of laughable things I could post otherwise.
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
thanks for all the good info, diciple your the ****! I will take the advise about the email thing, it really is just a waste of time. From what Ive read on here, its all about action, not sitting in front of a computer screen. I would call her but im fvckin married, sucks, I need some new ass : \
 
Top