Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need after date feedback

tehdoc23

Reaction score
Hello fellas first time posting here.
Little bit about me:
I’m a 23 year old university student. I’ve only talked to 1 girl on a regular basis during high school (who friend-zoned me). Needless to say we don’t talk much now. So I don’t have much experience with women. I’m introverted and anxious too.

I went on my first date ever this Saturday and another date the next day on Sunday. Found them both on tinder.

First date:
Met her on the train station, I was a nervous wreck at that time so reflexively blurted out “hi, what’s your name?” Which I thought was weird then said nice to meet you with a handshake. When we got into the train she started texting on her phone on which I commented “you like being on your phone”, she put down her phone after that, got off the train after 30 minutes or so and walked downtown after that. After walking for 20 minutes of walking (till the end of the date) she started texting on her phone, which really made me feel like **** and from that onwards I wasn’t really interested in the rest of the date, I was just forcing myself to talk after that. I asked her “what would your perfect day look like?” She said blah blah and ended it with “good sex”. She also bought joints at the end of the date although she is not a regular 420 user (based on what she told me). She was asking me random small talk questions throughout the date some of which were about myself. I guess we never really broke the ice. When it came to say goodbye she said “this is me” and I awkwardly said bye from a distance as too many people came in between us running into the train. She said “see ya. Bye” after that.

Any feedback will be really appreciated, sorry for long post.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What feedback is there to give? You have no social skills so of course things are going to be awkward. My feedback would be to work on your social skills by forcing yourself to work ar a job where you have to deal with people regularly.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are boring. No teasing, no sexual banter.. she basically told you she was down to have sex when you asked what a perfect day would look like and you were so emotional(an effeminate trait btw) because she was on her phone more than you like that you couldn’t capitalize, but one reason she was on her phone so much is because you bored her to death.

The best advice I can give you is fortune favors the bold. Grab her ass, make a risqué comment here and there .. don’t go overboard like grabbing her ass every 2 seconds but have fun.
Act like she is already your girlfriend.
And loosen the f#ck up.. its a date not a nuclear peace treaty meeting ..

tehdoc23

Reaction score
I knew I bored her, but I think I just needed some clarification. The stage I’m at, I’m not comfortable with making bold moves, I guess I’ll learn that with regrets and experience.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You gotta be more sexual, teeth her. On the other hand you don't know how to flirt, how would you, when you never done it. These are practice runs, don't be pursuing them further. Get new women, try new things. Get that initial stress off your shoulders by calling them and chatting for 15 or so minutes. That way you could at least hug her and maybe kiss her in the chick when you first meet her.

Don't be quick to get her to whatever you had planned, after you meet her initially chat up. Idea is not to go somewhere, idea is to get close and comfortable. Date is not an interview where you work what you do etc, it is flirting and having fun, focus on that.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Ah......welcome to the male millennial invasion.

The generation that was raised on cell phones, have always texted instead of actual talking, etc etc.

They have zero interpersonal skills. People skills dont exist. Raised to be white knights. Believe in Disney fairy tales.

They cant hold a conversation yet in the US they think they can run the country. Millennials in their 20s cant understand why they cant keep the attention of women their own age. Women their own age are moving up to guys like me because we can actually communicate and be men......including being a leader both in and out of the bedroom. Mature yet fun.

Thank you millennials for opening the door for all of those 25 year old vaginas for us older guys. We surely know what to do with it when they come sniffing our crotch.

We know how to fix things.......you do not. If you cant find the directions on Youtube you are screwed. We know how to talk to people and sell people on ideas.....you know how to text and send goofy emojis.

We know how to seduce. You couldnt recognize an IOI if it slapped you upside the head.

Thank you for being social morons. Us older guys are cleaning up with women your age.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

The generation that was raised on cell phones, have always texted instead of actual talking, etc etc.

They have zero interpersonal skills. People skills dont exist. Raised to be white knights. Believe in Disney fairy tales.

They cant hold a conversation yet in the US they think they can run the country. Millennials in their 20s cant understand why they cant keep the attention of women their own age. Women their own age are moving up to guys like me because we can actually communicate and be men......including being a leader both in and out of the bedroom. Mature yet fun.

Thank you millennials for opening the door for all of those 25 year old vaginas for us older guys. We surely know what to do with it when they come sniffing our crotch.

We know how to fix things.......you do not. If you cant find the directions on Youtube you are screwed. We know how to talk to people and sell people on ideas.....you know how to text and send goofy emojis.

We know how to seduce. You couldnt recognize an IOI if it slapped you upside the head.

Thank you for being social morons. Us older guys are cleaning up with women your age.
Hahaha

tehdoc23

Reaction score

You spend a lot of time at this forum dude.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What feedback is there to give? You have no social skills so of course things are going to be awkward. My feedback would be to work on your social skills by forcing yourself to work ar a job where you have to deal with people regularly.
curious is to develop your social skills that kind of thing won't work, that is more like public bussiness dealing, its another kind of skill set you use, based on listening the client, be polite even when the client is not, and leave him satisfied so he can return again soon, so you keep his money flowing to your bussiness, when in a social skill set you can be more free

elunium

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing how the same questions keep coming again and again.

Simply read the classics. Start with The Book of Pook.

tehdoc23

Reaction score
Amazing how the same questions keep coming again and again.

Simply read the classics. Start with The Book of Pook.
Yes i’m reading that, that is what pushed me to go on a date for the first time.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need more practice that's all.

One piece of advice. When you're on a date and the chick is on her phone say this. "I know I'm pretty hot, and you have to brag to your friends about me, but wait until after the date so you'll really have something to text about." Than smile, she will either joke around with you, which means she has a good attitude, or she'll get stupid... stupid goes home early.

When she mentioned sex, say "Slow down, I don't even know you... let's see how this goes, I'm not that easy." Then smile.... they key to delivering these phrases is HOW you do it.

Joke around a little bit, lighten up... dating should be fun, you're approaching this like work. Make dates, get practice it's a learning process.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep putting yourself out there whenever the opportunity arises. You are new to this, it is natural to make mistakes, especially as a late bloomer. Most of these skills are generally learned whilst in high school, and if not then you get another chance during college. When you are at this age it is normal to be a bit awkward and clueless around women, so it isn't that big of a deal. However, once you get outside of this age range the older you get the more problematic it will be. Also, with high school and college you are also going to be around a ton of women that are available to you, the older you get you will find that this simply is not the case, as many are married or in serious relationships.

I'm just giving you this advice as a severe late bloomer to dating, as I didn't even go out with a girl until I was 27. I also think you should get a good group of guy friends, I found once I had this it became far easier to meet women and it just felt more natural. I encourage you to find guys that are extroverted, maybe even a few players, and just go out to bars and talk to women with them.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You older guys kind of dropped the ball and put us in this mess.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You older guys kind of dropped the ball and put us in this mess.
Yep... we boomers are the ones that have fvcked this country up. Sorry that's the truth. It's ironic hearing people my age sitting around b!tching about the younger generation. They were raised in a environment that we created.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... we boomers are the ones that have fvcked this country up. Sorry that's the truth. It's ironic hearing people my age sitting around b!tching about the younger generation. They were raised in a environment that we created.
somewhere, your kids are the way you raised then, if you belive the kid are a failure, guess who is also the failure?

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At this juncture you can try a second date, and go for physical contact during it. If it doesn't work out, then it's time to next her.

Alternatively, you could just not bother with her again, but if you believe you have the chance there's nothing wrong with a second date.