Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice on this situation

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Random girl(HB7) i meet gave me her number and asked me a favour to which i agreed. she is cool talking on the phone (anything including sex) and when i asked her to meet me she just doesn't want to. Says has a boyfriend and just wants me to talk with her midnight ! ( which is not gonna happen) . What leads to such behaviour? why a girl would do that ? What if your gf is doing something like that?

Curiosity!

ps i just dumped my oneitis because of a her flakiness, i miss her but things need to be taken care of, and this chick is really tempting me ( i say it to myself "There is something wrong with her")

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's all talk. She doesn't want to meet you. What's to think about?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are what's called an "orbiter" to her. This means the girl keeps you around for stuff like favors, validation, emotional comforting, chit-chat to pass the time when she's bored, perhaps leading you on for fun (and again for validation) etc. without letting you get physical with her. Basically you are her male girlfriend. Not more complicated than that and nothing you need to "think" about.

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are what's called an "orbiter" to her. This means the girl keeps you around for stuff like favors, validation, emotional comforting, chit-chat to pass the time when she's bored, perhaps leading you on for fun (and again for validation) etc. without letting you get physical with her. Basically you are her male girlfriend. Not more complicated than that and nothing you need to "think" about.
thankyou,
and What if your gf is doing something like that? would you dump her?

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite simple, if you're not banging this girl, she is adding nothing to your life only leeching from it. It's destroying your vibe and confusing you. Cut her off, if she comes running back, invite her over, if she refuses. It's goodbye again.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
In general, for ever 4 numbers you get, one won't write back, and another won't go anywhere. You need to get 10-20 numbers or so to get sex usually.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thankyou,
and What if your gf is doing something like that? would you dump her?
Men want sex, women want validation. It's standard behavior for girls to have and seek orbiters. If you dumped girls because they have them you'd have to dump 99,9% of women. Just don't waste your time in situations where you're the orbiter.

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men want sex, women want validation. It's standard behavior for girls to have and seek orbiters. If you dumped girls because they have them you'd have to dump 99,9% of women. Just don't waste your time in situations where you're the orbiter.
clear! thanks

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who's highly interested in you won't make a direct move like giving you her number. Being dominant is masculine. Don't be her feminine man.